Fasting Blood Sugar
- 06-08-2006, 07:23 AM
- 06-08-2006, 08:39 AM
06-08-2006, 08:41 AM
06-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the info, my FBS was 100, which according to WebMD is on the low side of prediabetes. Even though I am young and 185lbs at 6'1 I do have a family history of diabetes, so I will have to keep an eye on it.
06-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Grats on making an early discovery - wish I had known sooner. Now you can make the lifestyle changes to minimize your condition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jayhawkk in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
- By f-in in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:30 PM
- By SeaHawk22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2004, 07:37 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:29 AM
- By WYD02 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2003, 11:15 PM