Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?

1. Lightbulb Cholesterol quiz: Is your diet hurting your heart?

2. 7/10 I suck. Guess I better study up on this subject.

3. Yeah, I dont know about the 'no eggs everyday' bit, I got that one wrong. I have 2 eggs every morning along with 4oz of egg whites.
    •   

4. 9/10 Missed the trans fat question.

5. 8/10 i said insoluble fiber helped cholesterole and I forget the other one

6. 7/10 boo to me lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yeah, I dont know about the 'no eggs everyday' bit, I got that one wrong. I have 2 eggs every morning along with 4oz of egg whites.

Thats what I said I got a 9/10, and ****ed up the egg question cuz I dont think of in yokes anymore... just whites.... and dozens.... forget this 5-6 crap.... A dozen egg whites in the morning, or lil'motiv8er gets mean...

~Mk

8. You answered 9 of 10 questions correctly
    guess I am good.
    I missed the fat-ree reduced fat question.

9. 5/10 haha i started out so well
  10. Unbreakable

8/10...

Eggs are getting a bad rap and the triglyceride thing stumped me. But now that I think more about it..yup
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

11. Stupid quiz.

Its not saturated fat that is bad, its the fact that in large amounts (compared to the other fats you eat) it can crowd them out a bit.

Butter and eggs are perfectly healthy in moderate amounts.

What's worse is too much carbohydrate. Excessive carb intake=inflammation=cholestero l tries to "bandage" the inside of your body, and we look at that and say "hmm, must be all the cholesterol you're eating". What we hardly consider is what's doing the damage in the first place.

Remember that only a small percentage of your cholesterol comes directly from your food intake.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your diet on M-Drol?
    By Boyders in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:46 AM
  2. How strict is your diet ?
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:17 AM
  4. QUIZ: Is There Too Much Salt in Your Diet?
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:49 AM