Blood Type Diet

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I recently starting reading "Eat Right 4 Your Type" by Dr. Peter D'adamo.

It's very interesting to say the least. It actually prompted me to take the home blood typing test and find out I was Type O- .. pretty much the coolest Blood type IMHO. ;)

Anyways, I have somehow been eating the right foods all along.. no wonder I'm so pretty.

Have any of you read, heard, or tried it? It's interesting at least, if anything... Haven't got very far in the book yet.. just looking for some feedback.. in fact, I think I heard about it first on this forum.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Laughable theory, but from what I remember it does not recommend anything harmfiul.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Laughable theory, but from what I remember it does not recommend anything harmfiul.
I remember reading about it and this it was bunk a while ago, but like Ubiquitous I found I was already eating most of the stuff for my blood type. A lot of it is the kind of stuff I crave too, which was a bit weird.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back Ubi :bb2:

and just for the record... O+ is the coolest.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I found it interesting as well. I am A- and it says I should avoid red meat. I actually feel better with less in my diet. I call bs on the part that says I should avoid cassein however. Nobody touches my cottage cheese before bed without the risk of serious bodily injury.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back Ubi :bb2:

and just for the record... O+ is the coolest.
I must retort and once again claim O- as the coolest bloodtype..I have heard of similiar theories as this, but was never sure how much plausible application there was, at least in terms of bb'ing.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Interesting Theroy. Just wish I knew my blood type to compare.

As for O- and O+ are both universal in all bodies or is only one the two useable by anyone and vice versa?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well O-, which I am, is the universal donor.. but unfortunately we can only accept O-

As for the other types, you'll find that on a quick google.. comes up fast.

Actually the more I read about it, the more it kind of makes sense... and makes me wonder why my buddy Jonny21 is laughing at me. :(

lol

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Actually the more I read about it, the more it kind of makes sense... and makes me wonder why my buddy Jonny21 is laughing at me. :(

lol
definitely not laughing at you. Just a theory with no scientific basis. If I really cared I would go dig a little deeper and poke holes but I won't.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
So all this time I've been drinking blood.. finding people who are O-.. taking them somewhere quiet, and all that bloodletting... It's all for naught?

Darn it!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you enjoy it? If so, then one never can say that a task that provided intense pleasure was one completed for naught.