I need some advice.

Mason

Awards
Hey, you guys are always so helpful so can you help critique this diet / exercise plan.
I am 15 years old.
I weight 173-176
I have been lifting for about 2 years.

So this is what I was thinking.

6 am
6 Egg Whites
1 Zipfizz
1 MultiVitamin
2 Fish Oil
2 Flax Seed
2 Vitamin
1 Vitamin C
2 Milk Thistle

11 am
1 Flour Tortilla
5 Slices of Turkey Breast
1 Apple
1/2 Cup of Almonds

3 pm
2 Chicken Breast
Suggestions?

5 pm
2 Chicken Breast
Will be same as meal @ 3 pm
Pre workout Protien Shake

7 pm
Family Dinner -
I could eat/make my own dinner and I would like to do so. Maybe;
1/2 Cup of Mixed Vegetables
2 Cans of Tuna
Post workout Protien Shake

9 pm
1 Scoop Natural Peanut Butter?
1 Cup of Almonds?
I have no idea..

I NEED ALOT MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR FOOD.

Monday - Cardio
10 Minutes Running Stairs
10 Minutes Jogging
10 Minutes Jump Roping

Tuesday - Back/Biceps

Strait Bar Deadlift
10 x 70
10 x 70
12 x 150
8 x 200
6 x 250

DB Rows
12 x 35
8 x 35
6 x 35

Wide Grip Pullups
As many as I can do
As many as I can do
As many as I can do

Hammer Curls
24 (12 Each Arm) x 35,35
16 (8 Each Arm) x 35,35
12 (6 Each Arm) x 35,35

Incline Dumbell Curls
24 (12 Each Arm) x 35,35
16 (8 Each Arm) x 35,35
12 (6 Each Arm) x 35,35

Cable Curls

12 x 40
8 x 50
6 x 60

Wendsday - Cardio
10 Minutes Jogging
10 Minutes Jump Roping

Thursday - Chest/Shoulder/Triceps

Seated Press
12 x 110
8 x 120
6 x 130

Incline Press
12 x 110
8 x 120
6 x 130

Military Dumbell Press
24 (12 Each Arm) x 25,25
16 (8 Each Arm) x 25,25
12 (6 Each Arm) x 25,25

Cable Shrugs
12 x 50
8 x 50
6 x 50

Tricep Extensions
12 x 50
8 x 50
6 x 50

Dips
10 x Me :)

Friday - Legs

Squats
12 x 150
8 x 200
6 x 250

Leg Extensions
12 x 80
8 x 90
6 x 100

Leg Press
25 x 420
15 x 420
10 x 420

Calf Raises
10 Each Step

Saterday - Cardio
10 Minutes Jogging
10 Minutes Jump Roping

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just to start you need to provide so more information about yourself

Whats your height, bf%, and most importantly what are your goals?

Im going to try and quote your meal plan and just write suggestions or what I see in the quote

Mason

Awards
just to start you need to provide so more information about yourself

Whats your height, bf%, and most importantly what are your goals?

Im going to try and quote your meal plan and just write suggestions or what I see in the quote
I'd say 13-15%? =(
I'm 5'10'' - 5'11''
To be honest? I'd really like to stay at the weight of 165 and be 5% body fat. I don't think I can in 4 - 5 months though. I would be so ****ing dedicated though.. If I had a plan I would stick with it, everyday never skip a work out. Never cheat a meal.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
6 am
6 Egg Whites
1 Zipfizz
1 MultiVitamin
2 Fish Oil
2 Flax Seed
2 Vitamin
1 Vitamin C
2 Milk Thistle

What vitamin are you taking that doesnt have the Vit c in it already? Isnt zipfizz anther vitamin of sorts or is it something else?

11 am
1 Flour Tortilla
1 Apple
1/2 Cup of Almonds

I would try to switch the flour out for a whole wheat wrap or oatmeal if at all possible.

3 pm
2 Chicken Breast
Suggestions?
try to add some veggies into this meal

5 pm
2 Chicken Breast

if this is pre workout and pre lifting you need some carbs. try to get like 35-45g of good complex carbs.

7 pm
Family Dinner -
2 Cans of Tuna
sounds great but once agin this is post workout so try to get a carb source (not too big since its a little late, but still need some carbs post lifting.) other than that looks really good

9 pm
1 Cup of Almonds?
I have no idea..

almonds and peanutbutter is too much fat. I would keep the peanut butter or almonds and try to have a good proetin source like cottage cheese or salmon (but if you have the salmon I would switch out the other fat source)

other foods to incorporate if att all possible: oats, brown rice, f/f cottage cheese, and the rest looks solid.

have to write something outside the quotes to be able to post this....:bruce3:

Mason

Awards
Speaking of which, I'm going to
Wendsday - Cardio
10 Minutes Jump Roping
20 Minutes Jogging @ 6 mph
Hope you all leave plenty of suggestions so I can read them all and reply when I come back. Thank you OCCFan023.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 13-15%? =(
I'm 5'10'' - 5'11''
To be honest? I'd really like to stay at the weight of 165 and be 5% body fat. I don't think I can in 4 - 5 months though. I would be so ****ing dedicated though.. If I had a plan I would stick with it, everyday never skip a work out. Never cheat a meal.
Well getting to 5 percent will takke a unbelievable amount of dedication and then some. You have to know what your are doing to get to 5% without becomming emaciated. If this is truely one of your goals I would suggest not doing this alone and looking into FLA. But at 15 I would concentrate and nailing down a diet that will work (which is what were doing now) and then when you get older and have a solid foundation of knowledge and experience you can deffinetly achieve this goal.

Mason

Awards
6 am
6 Egg Whites
1 Zipfizz
1 MultiVitamin
2 Fish Oil
2 Flax Seed
2 Vitamin
1 Vitamin C
2 Milk Thistle

What vitamin are you taking that doesnt have the Vit c in it already? Isnt zipfizz anther vitamin of sorts or is it something else?

None, Well it is a vitamin drink - kind of for energy it is a mix of a lot of things I will elaborate when I get back.

11 am
1 Flour Tortilla
1 Apple
1/2 Cup of Almonds

I would try to switch the flour out for a whole wheat wrap or oatmeal if at all possible.

I'm not a fan of either but which would be better, whole wheat or oatmeal?

3 pm
2 Chicken Breast
Suggestions?
try to add some veggies into this meal
Like mixed? Maybe fruit?

5 pm
2 Chicken Breast

if this is pre workout and pre lifting you need some carbs. try to get like 35-45g of good complex carbs.
MuscleMilk is what I was using, now I just got protien from Anabolic Inovations.

7 pm
Family Dinner -
2 Cans of Tuna
sounds great but once agin this is post workout so try to get a carb source (not too big since its a little late, but still need some carbs post lifting.) other than that looks really good

I just got protien from Anabolic Inovations.

9 pm
1 Cup of Almonds?
I have no idea..

almonds and peanutbutter is too much fat. I would keep the peanut butter or almonds and try to have a good proetin source like cottage cheese or salmon (but if you have the salmon I would switch out the other fat source)

cottage cheese ewww! What could I add to make it taste good?

other foods to incorporate if att all possible: oats, brown rice, f/f cottage cheese, and the rest looks solid.
How about swiss cheese? High in protien, low in carbs.

Mason

Awards
Well getting to 5 percent will takke a unbelievable amount of dedication and then some. You have to know what your are doing to get to 5% without becomming emaciated. If this is truely one of your goals I would suggest not doing this alone and looking into FLA. But at 15 I would concentrate and nailing down a diet that will work (which is what were doing now) and then when you get older and have a solid foundation of knowledge and experience you can deffinetly achieve this goal.
I tried to contact bobo, he can't. Liability issues. I gotta go get sweating..Peace, thanks.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
fat free cheese is great. I use mozzerela but any will do (just make sure its reduced or fat free)

http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm
I dont know if you had used this but it is really important to find your bmr and hen go from there. I am unsure what type of lifestylf/daily activites you are at so I cant input it but it will be very useful

Mason

Awards
fat free cheese is great. I use mozzerela but any will do (just make sure its reduced or fat free)

http://michaelandkendra.com/BMRCALC/bmrcalc.htm
I dont know if you had used this but it is really important to find your bmr and hen go from there. I am unsure what type of lifestylf/daily activites you are at so I cant input it but it will be very useful
Thanks.
I don't have Microsoft Excell though.
=\
Wow, I need to change that cardio.
I ran stairs for a total of 10 minutes as hard as I could and was drenched in sweat - 2 Minutes run, 2 minutes break.
Then I jogged a 10 minute mile and decided insted of jogging another to do Hitt for 10 minutes from 3 mph resting to 6, 6, 12 12 mph. I tried to jump rope for 10 minutes after but after 2 minutes and 30 seconds I couldn't do it anymore. I think I need to build up to that so, a change for now.
Cardio Days
10 Minutes Jogging
10 Minutes Jump Roping