cardio pre/post meals?
- 05-24-2006, 02:31 PM
- 05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
To better answer this question it would be best knowing what intesity you are doing your cardio at.
Right now with the change in my work schedule I am no longer able to do cardio in the morning so I have my meal at 2:30-2:45 then leave work at 3:30, get to the gym around 4:15 and do 45 min LI cardio. Get home and do 1/2 cup of oats and 2 scoops of protein. Whole food is then ate an hour or so after. This routine is followed on cardio and lifting days.
The idea is that you want a fast acting protein source and then to replenish glycogen. Now this is what I do but I would also be curious as to what others do as well.
05-25-2006, 03:43 AM
05-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoyFromAus in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 08:23 PM
- By Heavylron in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:52 PM
- By Domenic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 04-04-2008, 04:46 PM
- By jaga1a2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2006, 02:04 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2003, 08:30 PM