celery seed dosages

insane lifter

Awards
I know you are supposed to use celery seed while on cycle. Can anyone give me a good amount to use. I also heard that it has diuertic properties. Does anyone know if this is true.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would say celery seed dosage is dependent upon what else you are taking.

Yes celery seed can act as a diuretic.

CROWLER

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you are supposed to use celery seed while on cycle. Can anyone give me a good amount to use. I also heard that it has diuertic properties. Does anyone know if this is true.
The amount also depends on whether you get regular celery seeds, or the extract.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually eat the seedless celery. :D
LOL

insane-I normally use around 150mg (2 pills). But as crowler mentioned, depends on what else you're on, and if it's the extract or the regular.

size

Awards
  • Established
To get the benefits of celery seed extract(the 3nB is what you are after for the blood pressure effects), then one can choose to eat celery stalks. Typical dosage of celery seed extract(with a high yield of 3nB) is around 150mg daily. I believe to achieve this thru the stalks one needs to consume roughly 10-15 stalks. (I will try and check on this figure)

rocknroll

Awards
So is it best to get the celery seed extract instead of just plain celery seed as part of PCT for a first timer PP cycle? Also taking milk thistle, ALA, RYR with COQ as supports then will add DHEA, fenugreek, maybe some trib/maca. Perhaps I don't even need the celery seed (regular or extract)...

If plain celery seed is ok, I'd like to hear dosage recommendation(s).

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
jmo, but if you don't have bp issues, and you're already taking COQ10, there's no need for Celery seed. If you do have bp issues, get some hawthorne berry instead.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
jmo, but if you don't have bp issues, and you're already taking COQ10, there's no need for Celery seed. If you do have bp issues, get some hawthorne berry instead.
Celery seed works much quicker. Hawthorn berries take awhile to actually kick in. So for emergencies (ex. nose bleeds) go with the celery seed. Also, I believe the hawthorn extract is better than just the regular hawthorn berries.

rocknroll

Awards
Gotcha. No BP issues, so I'm going to hold off on the celery seed extract.