- 05-17-2006, 02:23 PM
- 05-17-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by screech
Not sure where you heard about elminating dairy when cutting, but whey isnt bad for you while elminating. I think the biggest misconception about dairy and cutting is that alot of dairy is high in fat. But, as long as you get nonfat, as well as calculate the calories correctly into your diet, dairy is not a problem.
- 05-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I had just heard to cut out dairy b/c of the milk sugars.
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah, if you can go without it, then go for it. But most protein powders dont contain hardly any sugars, especially whey isolate. Those usually have no sugar whatsoever. You just have to look at the ingredients.Originally Posted by screech
05-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Knowledge in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2003, 01:55 PM
- By joe bigboy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 05:49 AM
- By Cirrus2000 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:43 AM
- By stacker in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2003, 07:25 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 03:29 AM