Hello

screech

Awards
I'm new to Anabolic Minds and wanted to say hi to everyone. I had a quick question. I'm trying to cut a little weight and I know on a cut you should all but eliminate dairy. Does this include whey(since it's milk based) or does the rapid rate of absorbtion cancel that out?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to Anabolic Minds and wanted to say hi to everyone. I had a quick question. I'm trying to cut a little weight and I know on a cut you should all but eliminate dairy. Does this include whey(since it's milk based) or does the rapid rate of absorbtion cancel that out?
First off welcome aboard Samuel Powers.........errrrr I mean screech. :D

Not sure where you heard about elminating dairy when cutting, but whey isnt bad for you while elminating. I think the biggest misconception about dairy and cutting is that alot of dairy is high in fat. But, as long as you get nonfat, as well as calculate the calories correctly into your diet, dairy is not a problem.

screech

Awards
I had just heard to cut out dairy b/c of the milk sugars.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I had just heard to cut out dairy b/c of the milk sugars.
Yeah, if you can go without it, then go for it. But most protein powders dont contain hardly any sugars, especially whey isolate. Those usually have no sugar whatsoever. You just have to look at the ingredients.