- 05-29-2006, 10:25 PM
- 06-05-2006, 02:48 AM
I personally find them too expensive. I def. wouldn't want to just pour them in a shake and drink.. Yuck.. But if you can swing the cost of them then they can be advantageous. I prefer paying 1.68 for 2 dozen eggs myself..
- 02-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I think drinking Egg beaters is safe but if its not please post it
anyone ever find out for sure if when drinking egg beaters , is your body absorping all of the protein?
02-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Drinking egg beaters is fine. Drinking raw eggs is also fine (very, very miniscule risk of sickness). There is an issue with eating large quantaties of raw whites as the avadin will bind to biotin causing a deficiancy. Cooking/pasteurizing will disable the avadin. Supplementing with biotin or simply adding a ratio of yolks, as egg yolks are one of the best sources of biotin is another strategy. So maybe 1 whole egg and 5 add'l whites. That will give you roughly 21g protein and 6g healthy fats.
02-22-2007, 02:44 PM
04-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Ive been drinking the egg whites. It doesnt say anything about drinking them raw good or bad on the label. It does say there pasturized on them but is pasturized safe.I had some serious squirts today possibly due to the egg carton. does anyone else expirence stomach issues about twelve hours after drinking egg whites? The cause could be anything but recently My stomach has discomforted frm what it seems egg white use.
04-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By linus420 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:46 PM
- By Rah22491 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 04:12 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 12-13-2003, 07:45 AM
- By Anxed in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 03-11-2003, 11:28 AM
- By Nelson in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2003, 02:24 AM