Gyno

compprat

Awards
Hey whats up, I have some Gyno from puberty and ive had it for around 3 years. It still hasnt gone away and it pissed me off. Im 19 years old and I weigh 140 pounds with 10 percent body fat. Are there any suppliments that i can take to possible get rid of it or reduce the size? E-form? rebound xt? any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up, I have some Gyno from puberty and ive had it for around 3 years. It still hasnt gone away and it pissed me off. Im 19 years old and I weigh 140 pounds with 10 percent body fat. Are there any suppliments that i can take to possible get rid of it or reduce the size? E-form? rebound xt? any suggestions would be great. Thanks

I am in the same boat man. I am also 19, however I have always been a heavier guy. My gyno started to increase when I started powerlifting at 16. Im actually getting my tissue excised on this upcoming tuesday. I wouldnt reccomend some inhibitors or aganoists because it might throw your hormones even more out of whack.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You can try letro it is possible it can reverse gyno in some cases..

Shock133

Awards
Like the man said up above, it's probably not a good idea to take drugs that affect hormone levels at your age. I think your best bet is surgery for a worthwhile result.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've known a couple people in your situation and they all opted for surgery. If your parents have health coverage it should be covered. Risking possible nasty sides with supps isn't recommended.

NiteHawk

Awards
That type of gyno since puberty, no medicine will help. I believe surgery is the only option.

joshingyou

Awards
Surgery is the best option. I was in the same boat, had it done at 15. Recovery time isn't long, pain isn't all that bad either.

size

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is not uncommon among men in puberty. I suggest consulting with your physicain before making any choices. When you are still developing, it is not the best of ideas to choose to manipulate your hormones.

Last edited:
Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is not uncommon among men in puberty. I suggest consulting with your physicain beofre making any choices. When you are still developing, it is no the best of ideas to choose to manipulate your hormones.
:goodpost: Yes, what he said

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how bad your gyno is, surgery may be a pain in the ass. I had bilateral excision for it, and i have two, six inch scars under my chest.
There are two types of gyno.
1.)gynecomastia-True tissue and little fat (this normally has to be excised)

2.)psuedogynecomastia- The tissue grows, but accumulates a lot of fat around in the process, this can normally be corrected by sub-areloar excision. That is where they cut the bottom half of your areola and liposuction off the material.

If it is gyno caused by puberty, hormones will probably do more bad than good, I had the surgery 2 weeks ago and I would do it again in an instant.