- 04-27-2006, 11:39 PM
can someone educate me on the proper oils to cook with.
i normally cook with extra virgin olive oil.....is this the best available or should i switch to alternative.
i pretty much put evoo on everything. i cook my fish in it...i coat my chicken with it and add a dash to my turkey burgers.
- 04-28-2006, 10:11 AM
I cook on an open flame and don't use any oils... but this probably isn't an option for most people.
I can't answer your question, but I thought I'd throw that out there. It's summer time get out your weber!
- 04-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by iwinulose2981
04-28-2006, 06:27 PM
04-30-2006, 07:06 AM
enovla or extra light virgin olive oil but mainly the big old stainless steel beast in the garage, rain sleet or snow I break her out
Similar Forum Threads
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:52 AM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:26 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:22 PM