- 04-28-2006, 12:39 AM
can someone educate me on the proper oils to cook with.
i normally cook with extra virgin olive oil.....is this the best available or should i switch to alternative.
i pretty much put evoo on everything. i cook my fish in it...i coat my chicken with it and add a dash to my turkey burgers.
- 04-28-2006, 11:11 AM
I cook on an open flame and don't use any oils... but this probably isn't an option for most people.
I can't answer your question, but I thought I'd throw that out there. It's summer time get out your weber!
04-28-2006, 05:19 PM
I would have to agree with doggzj. Grilling is the way to go. I like the taste of charcoal but use gas for convenience. You can't beat it and usually there is less to clean if you use your grill. Just scrape it off when you are done.Originally Posted by iwinulose2981
04-28-2006, 07:27 PM
04-30-2006, 08:06 AM
enovla or extra light virgin olive oil but mainly the big old stainless steel beast in the garage, rain sleet or snow I break her out
Similar Forum Threads
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2005, 09:20 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:52 AM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 07:39 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-28-2002, 09:22 PM