- 04-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Just trying to update the diet, let me know if it checks out.
Weight: 165 lbs
Goal: maintenance/slow bulk for now
Cardio: ed 45 mins 65% max H.R
weights: 4 day split
Meal#1> 2 scoops whey, 1.5 cups oats
Meal#2> 1 cup brown rice, green beans/brocoli 1 can tun
Meal #3 (pre-workout) 1 cup brown rice 5 oz salmon filet beans/brocoli
meal #4 (pwo) 2 scoops whey, 1.5 cup oats
meal #5 (ppwo) chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice
meal #6 1 can tuna, salad
meal #7 1 cup 1% cottage cheese, 2 tbs natty pb
- 04-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Looks pretty good to me. You might want to add a couple tbsp of some natty pb to meal 1 (If the extra cals are a concern you can take away 1/4 oats in meals #1 and #4 and have about the same total kcals per day) and add some veggies in meal 5 if ya want. It cant hurt and they help fill ya up if you are like me and cant get full. Just a couple suggestions but it looks like you have read up and done your homework. You could always add in eggs in the mourning as well, but i am so busy preparing the rest of my food and dont really like eggs so i dont either!
If your on a slow bulk it might be a good idea to reduce your cardio as well...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
- By DrBobbo in forum BulkingReplies: 37Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:38 AM
- By Kristopher in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 07-14-2005, 12:34 PM
- By captain chet in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 06-10-2005, 09:55 AM
- By Cold in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 05-03-2005, 05:32 PM