No Belly Button.....

HeIsLegend

Awards
ok this may sound weird but it's true I had an abcess (spelling??) under my belly button a few years ago i think it was like 4 years ago but not sure. But to cut it out they had to remove my belly button and now it's just skin like the rest of my body. Now my question is has anyone heard of this and if so does this affect how my body will look per say if i lose weight or anything...Just curious.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you'll have any problems, if youre thinking about you having problems with abs or something like that i dont think you have to worry. ive honestly never heard of anyone with their belly button removed so im not completely sure, but IMO you'll be fine.

HeIsLegend

Awards
yeah it was weird that the abcess was under there the dr said he could have cosmetically put one in but it doesnt serve any purpose. But since then I have lost maybe 60 lbs i was 260 now im between 185-190 and only 5 foot 10.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to seem rude, but is there any chance you could post a picture?? If not thats totally cool, I just have never seen someone bellybuttonless.

Most professional Bodybuilders have such big abdominal muscles nowadays that they all have outies anyways, I don't see why not having one will make much of a difference, as long as you can see all of the ab muscles...

HeIsLegend

Awards
i might post a pic but theres another problem im really self concious about my looks as probably most people are on here and alot of my fat i have left that i need to drop is all in my stomach area

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i might post a pic but theres another problem im really self concious about my looks as probably most people are on here and alot of my fat i have left that i need to drop is all in my stomach area
don't worry about it then...just a curiousity thing...

but dude, that transformation was pretty good...260 to 190...nice

are the abs defined well or are you not quite at that point yet?

HeIsLegend

Awards
not quite defined yet..it just seems like when i eat wrong it all goes to my stomach like it just sits there ive been thinking of using FLA nutrition its got to be something im eating too that im not catching and i heard that clown rocks with diets and stuff

HeIsLegend

Awards
but ive only been eating pretty clean now for like 2 weeks and i cheated one time this weekend because my parents took me out to eat this weekend when they came into town

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I hear nothing but good things about Bobo, so definately hit him up if you feel the need...but also research is king, read everything you can about different dieting ideas.

when it comes to cheating, once in two weeks seems about right to me...when i cheat i get a little bloated too, no big deal...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You could always tell people you were divinely conceived :thumbsup:

HeIsLegend

Awards
glad to see people are in the same boat and yes when i have free time i spend it on here reading and this place is wonderful thanks to everyone

HeIsLegend

Awards
bioman ive seen you around on this board everywhere good info thanks especially on alot of the clen topics i always remember you by the wolverine avatar

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I want to see a pic too.... That would be so awesome telling people you are a god lol. ESP once you get some good gains haha! like... hi my name is zeus. come on man look at my fat belly pic in me amspace if you want to throwup/feel better about your self. still sitting on 210 here 19% body fat.... :0

Jkauf

Awards
hmm never heard of this
pretty cool if you ask me
its original ha
but yeah, if anything your abs would look better IMO