Let me know what ya think of my diet...
- 04-25-2006, 01:28 AM
- 04-25-2006, 01:30 AM
04-25-2006, 11:05 AM
04-26-2006, 02:57 AM
I dont remember it, is it on page 1? im honestly too lazy to check. I know right now my total macro level is 3700 and at 200ish im managing to slowly bulk, my split is probably like yours, but i eat the majority of my carbs in the morning and around workout, when they are most useful. I like it a lot better, but it probably doesn't matter.
04-26-2006, 02:32 PM
I am sitting around 3400, and I weight like 192, i think i am in more of a recomp diet then a true bulker, I am gonna weight a couple more wks, and if I am not seeing the results I want maybe I will move it up some.
04-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Ya that's how you have to do it, at 192 I think you should be at a good overall level, I wouldn't expect to lose a whole lot at that weight though because that is still quite a bit above your bmr.
04-26-2006, 04:13 PM
yah, i dunno about the losing fat though, I play college lacrosse at the moment and while that is going I burn quite a few cals.
Similar Forum Threads
- By GTO4me in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2012, 06:08 AM
- By scsufootball in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2011, 08:54 PM
- By Seabee1507 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:20 AM
- By seanf76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:53 AM
- By FrkNature in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2005, 10:18 PM