What is 'GI' and a List of Common Foods
- 07-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Apples: pectin is good for the gut and green (Granny Smith) apples contain Malic Acid, which is helpful for keeping the kidneys clear of stones forming.You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.
- 04-30-2016, 04:12 AM
Can anyone correct my carbs for the day ... Like I m having sweet potato and grapes as my post workout carb ... Banana in breakfast And rice during lunch.
Please correct my carbs for which it belongs also throw some other carb sources for me.
My goal is to gain muscle.
07-11-2016, 06:25 PM
Skip the morning carbs and add them to your periworkout window. Pre, intra, or post. Don't over think things... they GI is not that useful and having carbs first thing in the morning is not a great idea unless you tend to stay lean easily. Setting the body for storage on your first meal isn't the best in that case. For an ectomorph carbs for breakfast make sense otherwise unless training in the AM no need. Also no carbs after 5:00 PM is an old and antiquated practice based off of bioscience. It only worked because people ate less calories overall doing that.
Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEENhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
Current Training Log -
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:25 PM
- By keater824 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-22-2006, 01:06 AM
- By Ant. in forum Weight LossReplies: 44Last Post: 08-02-2005, 04:12 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:36 PM
- By ACURA TL-S in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-19-2004, 03:13 PM