BodyGem

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have experience with these? They seem like a good way to measure your true BMR. My gym just got new one, so I'm sure I'll train on it soon.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a cool device to check out.. All you gotta do is plug it in, place the mouthpiece on the end.. Have your client (or yourself) clamp your nostrils with the included noseclip.. You have to breathe into the Bodygem itself for 5-10mins.. It beeps a couple times to start, then the motor kicks in, that's when you breathe into it like normal thru your mouth.. After the time's up, a long beep indicates it's done, and the screen displays your BMR.. Last I tested, it said 3560.. My first time was 3240.. Been awhile since I've used it.. Remember to not eat at least an hour prior testing.. :thumbsup:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
It's a cool device to check out.. All you gotta do is plug it in, place the mouthpiece on the end.. Have your client (or yourself) clamp your nostrils with the included noseclip.. You have to breathe into the Bodygem itself for 5-10mins.. It beeps a couple times to start, then the motor kicks in, that's when you breathe into it like normal thru your mouth.. After the time's up, a long beep indicates it's done, and the screen displays your BMR.. Last I tested, it said 3560.. My first time was 3240.. Been awhile since I've used it.. Remember to not eat at least an hour prior testing.. :thumbsup:
Forgot to ask...how off was your BMR from what the formula gave you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 1