- 04-24-2006, 02:45 PM
- 04-24-2006, 08:58 PM
04-26-2006, 04:57 PM
less than 1/3 a table spoon of olive oil to 125 g cottage cheese will make you think you are eating a cheat meal....Originally Posted by JKurz1
04-26-2006, 05:21 PM
04-26-2006, 06:39 PM
04-26-2006, 06:53 PM
1 scoop of muscle milk, plain whey with CC has got to be the worst. Chocolat MM and CC is like Chocolate pudding. Grow and CC is the absolute best though.
05-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Here's what I do...I add 1 tablespoon of Sugar-free strawberry jam and mix it up thoroughly. Also, I compromise by eating the lowfat cottage cheese instead of the fat-free stuff...the extra taste is well worth the extra fat (it's not much fat anyways).
06-13-2006, 09:37 PM
I've been eating cottage cheese for a year or so now before going to bed and it's the perfect choice. I tried the natty pb, whey, and water mix with it, and it's pretty good. ONly two drawbacks I've experienced is that my batch of CC was funny tasting to begin with, and I dont' have a blender so it was still chunky. After I got past that it wasn't bad. Go CC.
Similar Forum Threads
- By glenihan in forum Weight LossReplies: 77Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:48 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:43 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:16 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:39 AM