Getting bigger/muscle cramping

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Getting bigger/muscle cramping

The bigger I get the more difficult I find reaching around myself, putting on my belt, scratching my back, trying to reach places I could reach before.... Now I find myself cramping up.... I was reaching over my shoulder to scratch my back. I began to have massive cramping in my shoulder and back muscle.... Anyone else have this problem?..... Maybe I should be stretching more?

2. Gold Member

I had the same problem. After awhile it just went away. Kinda like tendonitis and other joint pains. I noticed it the most when I wason the creatine though.
  3. Banned

That got horrible for me on my last cycle of superdrol. I am currently running superdrol for a second time and the cramps are coming back. I dont know how much that you can do for it, although i kind of like the feeling.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Calcium and magnesium deficiencies lead to muscle cramps. Stimulants, sickness, heavylifting, lack of sleep all deplete cal mag. try taking a generic cal-mag or magnesium alone is usually the bigger culprit. I had devastating leg cramps when i ran, found out it was from my EAS pre-race fuel(caffeine) that was causing it, stopped added calmag and was cramp and ache free after a couple days. try it or see what your local health food store recommends.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul99
    That got horrible for me on my last cycle of superdrol. I am currently running superdrol for a second time and the cramps are coming back. I dont know how much that you can do for it, although i kind of like the feeling.
    Funny you say that, I'm on week two of an SD cycle. It started about a week ago. It must be the SD sides causing the cramps..... I don't cramp up when I'm working out, only if I'm reaching or twisting.
  6. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul99
    Taurine really helps get rid of the muscle cramps from SD. And muscle cramps in general. 3-5grams a day in divided doses. Seems to work best taken on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before a meal.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mab904
    Taurine really helps get rid of the muscle cramps from SD. And muscle cramps in general. 3-5grams a day in divided doses. Seems to work best taken on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before a meal.
    Damn, I love your avatar pic...... I'll also check into Taurine.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Don't forget to stretch every workout if you would like your flexibility to keep up with your size gains PLus it helps to prevent injuries.
  9. Banned

Everyone suggests taurine for the cramps. Honestly, I found it better to eat 2 bananas a day while on SD and this seemed to ease the cramping better than the taurine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to get bigger muscles and gain weight
    By gutsyjam in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 06:48 AM
  2. Need help with muscle cramps
    By Head Nurse in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 09:42 AM
  3. IGF-1 / Slin = Unusual Muscle Cramping
    By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GH