liquid egg whites?
- 03-23-2006, 12:08 AM
- 03-28-2006, 05:26 PM
I get mine from eggwhites international.
I hope its ok to post this..
- 03-28-2006, 07:13 PM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I just get the Kirkland brand from Costco that comes in cartons. It's VERY cheap and convenient.
03-28-2006, 09:41 PM
whats the price and for how much, il have to go check it out
03-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Find a bakery supply warehouse and ask if they'll sell to you. I can get a 5 gallon bucket for $16
03-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Awesome Price! Are these egg whites pasturized and safe to use without cooking them like using them in shakes ?Originally Posted by SJA
03-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah Costco. i just went on my lunch, picked up three 500 ml cartons for $4.79. More or less you are getting 1 carton fee in comparison with regular grocery stores.
Similar Forum Threads
- By monsterbox in forum BulkingReplies: 25Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:14 PM
- By BaDgErFaN in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM
- By boggs67ss in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
- By elgallotapout in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 04-30-2005, 09:39 AM
- By Stingray in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2004, 09:34 AM