Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiFit View Post
    I would quit, but that's just me :P. I'd probably try to drink BCAAs during work and eat before work a big meal. Also, after work, I'd eat a huge meal.
    for example, i work every saturday night and dont get out until 1030-11. If i eat a big meal around 11-1145 and goto bed around one, wouldn't a lot of it be stored as fat?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    for example, i work every saturday night and dont get out until 1030-11. If i eat a big meal around 11-1145 and goto bed around one, wouldn't a lot of it be stored as fat?
    Tricky situation. I still think that after all that moving around your insulin sensitivity is higher than normally and the carbs will be stored as glycogen. If you don't eat too much of them, that is .
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.07%

I personally feel your best bet is going to be to eat a good meal prior to work and then have some BAA's mixed up in a large water bottle (15-20+Grams). Sip on that through your shift. Maybe 3 hours into your shift (halfway point) take 10 grams of an EAA mixture in water or tablet form. After work, get home and eat a meal of veggies, protein and EFA's. You'll be good to go for the night as far as nutrients/recovery. You could even add something like brown rice solids to your BCAA mixture or even powdered gatorade to keep you fueled up with carbs during your shift.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

I am a chef and dealt with this same dilemna when i took on a second job at a busy production spot. It was impossible for me to get my breaks in and i was always ridiculed for taking half of my law given lunch break! I was preparing for a show as well during this time and my metabolism was trough the roof! Since i didnt have the time to scarf down decent foods i would pack some protein waffles id make with my protein powder, egg whites and oats, and id cut them up so i can pop them in my moth when im making runs to the back of the storage or to the restroom! Ha! Before i got in the actual restroom of course....but anyway, making my little protein shakes with just water took a feat too because id have to have the water there with me and really couldn't discretely shake it up In a shaker, so i eventually had to buy those Isopure rtds and just pop the top and knock it back! Cheers and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.13%

Maybe have a protein shake with some oats in it, with a banana, it's fast, easy and you get a steady flow of energy, better than just a protein shake alone,
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

you are entitled by law to have a break every 4 hours I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by dunimous View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just started serving at a restraunt called the Island Time Grill and I was wondering what I could do to minimize the muscle loss during each shift. The shifts are usually 4-7 hours long and there are no breaks for food. The past two days I have brought a premade shake consisting of...
    Whey Protein- 45g
    Xtend - 3 servings (30g protein)
    Glutamine - 5g

I also have A big meal before work filled with carbs/protein/fat. And when I get home I have A protein/fat meal before bed. So I was just wondering if my current setup should work fine or should I change some things around?
  8. purebred

Take a liter of whole milk to work with you. Easy to store and doesnt require any mixing plus you have plenty of calories!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Take a liter of whole milk to work with you. Easy to store and doesnt require any mixing plus you have plenty of calories!
    raw milk if you can get it perhaps?..

even better calories and nutrition..

support your local farmer! or so it goes..

less your intolerant to dairy..
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.07%

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    I am a chef and dealt with this same dilemna when i took on a second job at a busy production spot. It was impossible for me to get my breaks in and i was always ridiculed for taking half of my law given lunch break! I was preparing for a show as well during this time and my metabolism was trough the roof! Since i didnt have the time to scarf down decent foods i would pack some protein waffles id make with my protein powder, egg whites and oats, and id cut them up so i can pop them in my moth when im making runs to the back of the storage or to the restroom! Ha! Before i got in the actual restroom of course....but anyway, making my little protein shakes with just water took a feat too because id have to have the water there with me and really couldn't discretely shake it up In a shaker, so i eventually had to buy those Isopure rtds and just pop the top and knock it back! Cheers and good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I do that with oats and egg whites too. Blend egg whites with oats, splenda, cinnamon and sometimes wheat germ or a fiber product like myofiber. One of my favorite meals. I'd make little pancakes with them and take them on the road withme when I travel or did demos or worked at a show like the Olympia or Arnold.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEE with NO-Explode
    By DobermanXXL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 10:39 PM
  2. Infection with no pain?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 06:15 PM
  3. Poll on how many people did M1T with no problems
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30