What the animal eats...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the never-ending quest to keep myself in an anabolic state, I eat way too much food daily.. Here's my log of eating habits on a day-to-day basis, I'll just post what I'm eating and not in what order, and no breakdown of macros 'cause I ain' tgot time for that ****! :cool:

2/20

4 plastic containers each with 15oz sweet potato, 2 had 12oz chicken breast and the other 2 were 2 cans albacore each.. Also in each container, 1/2 cup steamed brocolli and carrots

2 servings of True Mass in 2% milk

Cousin Oliver with swiss and a large Drunk Elvis shake.. It's fat-free frozen yogurt with Hershey syrup in skim milk with bananas and organic peanut butter blended in.. I eat maybe 3 sanwiches from thi splace, very tasty!

DISCLAIMER: Not everyone can eat like this, as the log goes on you'll notice my calories and cheat meals will change bigtime.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2/21/06

Breakfast: 10 eggwhites scrammbled with pepperjack cheese, 10oz steak tips.

Breakfast 2: Muscle Milk in 16oz skim milk

Lunch: 12oz chicken breast, 1.5 cup sweet potato

Lunch 2: same as Lunch 1

Preworkout: 10 eggwhites scrammbled w/ cheese, 6oz roast beef

Postworkout: 46g whey isolate, 60g vitargo, 4 scoops Xtend
PWO meal: 10 eggwhites, 12oz steak tips

In another hour I'll have 2 cans tuna with sweet potato, another MM shake, and 12oz chicken before shut-eye.. ;)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
2/21/06

Breakfast: 10 eggwhites scrammbled with pepperjack cheese, 10oz steak tips.

Breakfast 2: Muscle Milk in 16oz skim milk

Lunch: 12oz chicken breast, 1.5 cup sweet potato

Lunch 2: same as Lunch 1

Preworkout: 10 eggwhites scrammbled w/ cheese, 6oz roast beef

Postworkout: 46g whey isolate, 60g vitargo, 4 scoops Xtend
PWO meal: 10 eggwhites, 12oz steak tips

In another hour I'll have 2 cans tuna with sweet potato, another MM shake, and 12oz chicken before shut-eye.. ;)
I think you need to increase your protein intake ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm calculating right around 740 grams of protein.

hungry, lil fella? :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking a probiotic every morning and a digestive enzyme twice daily with my high protein meals.. Yeah, I'm very hungry.. :D

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you still taking high doses of flax and fish oil? . I was reading a superdrol post you made in some other thread

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Dude that is some crazy protein intake, how the hell do you digest that properly

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I still take 20g each of flax and fish oil gels daily.. I also take in alot of fiber, which I don't mark down but should.. Basically, I take about 10g fiber in 2 of my shakes everyday..

I ate today 2/22/06:

2 servings of 10 eggwhites with 10oz steak tips, 1.5cups sweet potato
1 BGood burger w/swiss, 24oz Drunk Elvis (930cal shake)
6 pancakes w/ 4 beef sausages
3 cups steamed broccoli and carrots
PWO: 46g Iso, 60g vitargo, 2 servings Xtend
2 shakes, one was True Mass in skim milk, other was Optimum rocky road 48g in skim milk..

I take 2 digestive enzyme tabs with my breakfast and mid-day meals, and a probiotic every morning.. With the fiber, I'm clearing out the backroom at work twice daily! :study:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I ate today 2/22/06:

2 servings of 10 eggwhites with 10oz steak tips, 1.5cups sweet potato
1 BGood burger w/swiss, 24oz Drunk Elvis (930cal shake)
6 pancakes w/ 4 beef sausages
3 cups steamed broccoli and carrots
PWO: 46g Iso, 60g vitargo, 2 servings Xtend
2 shakes, one was True Mass in skim milk, other was Optimum rocky road 48g in skim milk..
you are a beast, and its FU**ING AMAZING:bow28:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Todays fill:

4 Containers with:

12oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup carrots

10 pancakes with a 12 eggwhite omlet w/ swiss cheese

1 cup sweet potato, 16oz steak tips

46g whey isolate, 60g vitargo, 4 scoops Xtend PWO

Roast beef and chicken sandwich with pepperjack cheese, 1 serving Muscle Milk in skim milk..

Before I go to bed, a can of tuna with honey mustard.. :burger:

My supps:

I never did post my supplements, so here's my daily fill!

Regular: 10 each fish/flax oil gels, One Daily multi, 600-1200mg R-Ala

Conditional: Vitargo CGL, Xtend, Nectar, Rebound Reloaded, ActivaTe

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you taking anything to increase your appetite or are you just that hungry all the time. Because I'm thinking damn that is a shitload of food, I would eat like half that amout and feel like I'm gonna explode or puke or something. Props to you though, because it's obviously working. I'm gonna look back and try this menu on my next bulking cycle, because I'm dieting down now and this is just making me sad reading about all that food.

WannaGro

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
beast do you always have R-ALA in your diet to try and stay lean or incresed energy/carbs to the muscle? Im just curiouse because I just picked up some glucophase for a cut and was just wondering what your use of it was. Sorry to post this in here.

10 pancakes and a 2 egg white omlete, that sounds so good.. just like gro im on a cut for a while :(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to see why you're so much bigger than me ;)

Have you been eating this big all along? I remember you posted a cutting diet a while back, and even that was very high is cals.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to see why you're so much bigger than me ;)

Have you been eating this big all along? I remember you posted a cutting diet a while back, and even that was very high is cals.
Close, my cutting diet is abit similar but the one I posted before was more of a leaning-out type deal.. I guesstimate when leaning out, which works 'cause I don't crash-diet and lose muscle right away.. Hence the title having Animal in it.. ;)

OCCFan- I take lots of R-ala for the antioxidant and because it works well with my diabetes medication (Metformin)..

WannaGro- Yeah, my appetite is outta control when I don't take SD or anything like that.. Anything hormonal messes with my appetite bigtime, so that's another reason why I don't intend to start any other projects.. :cool:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2/24/06

Pretty much the same damn thing, with the exception of only having one serving of True Mass, and eating the eggs hard boiled instead of an omlet.

So yes, the same as yesterday.. :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Did the animal stop eating or is he just too busy to post it up? :food:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much, the way i eat daily is right here.. It varies slightly, but by small things like maybe I'll have 3 shakes one day and 2 the next.. Pretty boring, yet this explains why I hardly ever post my eating habits.. ;)

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
wow ... how often do you go food shopping and i wonder what the bill is like ...but its definatly working for you ...i should look into something similar to this for me ....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I've been shopping more at Costco, I get all my meat and drinks there.. I still shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's every so often, so I shop for food every 2 weeks since I get so much at once.. Between me and the wife, we spend $250 each on food..

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
Since I've been shopping more at Costco, I get all my meat and drinks there.. I still shop at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's every so often, so I shop for food every 2 weeks since I get so much at once.. Between me and the wife, we spend $250 each on food..
thats really not bad at all ...i think i should look into shopping at costco now ...

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pete, could you perhaps cover how you cook and keep all this food?

I try and cook up batches of chicken and sweet pot&brocolli mash but after three days its going off.

Whats the animals strategy?

YonkersCBR954

Banned
Awards
Pete, could you perhaps cover how you cook and keep all this food?

I try and cook up batches of chicken and sweet pot&brocolli mash but after three days its going off.

Whats the animals strategy?
well i know for me i only cook enough to last me 2 days ...so every other day im cooking again ....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you try Anabolic Pump, you'll be eating more and it'll be a staple, no more R-ALA, the stuff is friggin amazing.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used YG, like it alot.. AP will be in the cards.. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm using 6 caps of AP+12 Cialabol and all i can say is WOW, check out my log in the supplement section. I've been able triple my carbs and then some and may still up them! And ya i notice you have a looser style of eating and from the sounds of it training.

I'm too anal to be like that, i HAVE to know every calorie and maconutrient that goes into my mouth as well as the weights i lift etc. But if it aint broke why fix it eh.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using 6 caps of AP+12 Cialabol and all i can say is WOW, check out my log in the supplement section. I've been able triple my carbs and then some and may still up them! And ya i notice you have a looser style of eating and from the sounds of it training.

I'm too anal to be like that, i HAVE to know every calorie and maconutrient that goes into my mouth as well as the weights i lift etc. But if it aint broke why fix it eh.
I take the minimum and still have good result.. My eating/training isn't exactly "loose", it's in a format that works well for me.. I can't train with a notebook, nor can I count every macro (or care to, really) so I base my result on how I react to diet changes, increased intensity, heavy/moderate weights, sets/reps..

I gain as fast of as slow as I want, I prefer slow being insulin resistant.. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok well loosen than i expected let's say that. And oh ya i forgot your diabetic, and ya exactly eh keep the fat off and just put on quality weight. I sure it helps having access to all those yummy DS products as well, lol. I'm using LX right now and it's doing wonders for VAT and gut fat.

tattoopierced1

I wish I had your problem with eating...i seem to fill up quite easily. Layne N. was over at my house for dinner the other night and we grilled some chicken breasts with rice and veggies, I barely cleaned my plate, and then he went to Quizno's no more than an hour later.

So do the digestive enzymes work well in helping you keep up your appetite? If so, which ones do you take and how expensive are they... I may need to look into them further if they make a difference.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I had your problem with eating...i seem to fill up quite easily. Layne N. was over at my house for dinner the other night and we grilled some chicken breasts with rice and veggies, I barely cleaned my plate, and then he went to Quizno's no more than an hour later.

So do the digestive enzymes work well in helping you keep up your appetite? If so, which ones do you take and how expensive are they... I may need to look into them further if they make a difference.
Yeah, Layne did the Cape Cod show last spring and didn't call me.. See why I don't snuggle anymore? :( ;)

Digestive enzymes keep your body from using metabolic enzymes too often, and increase assimilation of nutrients.. I suggest taking a good amount of proteolytic(sp) enzymes when you increase protein intake.. Keep in mind protein absorbsion is a matter of lean mass versus fat mass.. The more muscle you carry the more you can absorb, not that 30g at a time crap everyone smaller than us thinks..

Once I stop feeling lazy, I'll write up alittle something on the matter..

tattoopierced1

Where would one get these proteolytic enzymes, or is that a no no to post?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look up Now Foods Super Enzymes, one of my favs I believe nutraplanet has them..

If not, I'll harass Sam to get them in.. ;)

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
how on earth can you afford all the food and supps? That is amazing. I thought my husband ate a lot!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello! I can answer your question quite easily..

1. I work as a fitness nutrition consultant for an independent natural product store.. It's a new thing for them to have actual certified personnel besides the co-owner being a clinical nutritionist.. I help take the weight off her, so they like me for that.. ;)

2. I've always made a point to make friends in high places.. A large percentage of my supps were/are gratis.. Although I rep for Designer Supps, I don't feel as if I get free product form them since I do something they asked me to do, but I do get goodies from alot of companies thanks to my line of work.. I've been getting free supps since 2001 before working in a supplement store, it got to a point where I would hand out stuff 'cause I had too much to take myself.. The supps I take year-round I of course hoard for me.. :D

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Thank you for your responce. That is realy neat. You must really like your job