What the animal eats...
- 11-25-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm using 6 caps of AP+12 Cialabol and all i can say is WOW, check out my log in the supplement section. I've been able triple my carbs and then some and may still up them! And ya i notice you have a looser style of eating and from the sounds of it training.
I'm too anal to be like that, i HAVE to know every calorie and maconutrient that goes into my mouth as well as the weights i lift etc. But if it aint broke why fix it eh.
- 11-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by CHAPS
I gain as fast of as slow as I want, I prefer slow being insulin resistant..
11-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok well loosen than i expected let's say that. And oh ya i forgot your diabetic, and ya exactly eh keep the fat off and just put on quality weight. I sure it helps having access to all those yummy DS products as well, lol. I'm using LX right now and it's doing wonders for VAT and gut fat.
11-26-2006, 09:39 AM
I wish I had your problem with eating...i seem to fill up quite easily. Layne N. was over at my house for dinner the other night and we grilled some chicken breasts with rice and veggies, I barely cleaned my plate, and then he went to Quizno's no more than an hour later.
So do the digestive enzymes work well in helping you keep up your appetite? If so, which ones do you take and how expensive are they... I may need to look into them further if they make a difference.
11-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, Layne did the Cape Cod show last spring and didn't call me.. See why I don't snuggle anymore?Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
Digestive enzymes keep your body from using metabolic enzymes too often, and increase assimilation of nutrients.. I suggest taking a good amount of proteolytic(sp) enzymes when you increase protein intake.. Keep in mind protein absorbsion is a matter of lean mass versus fat mass.. The more muscle you carry the more you can absorb, not that 30g at a time crap everyone smaller than us thinks..
Once I stop feeling lazy, I'll write up alittle something on the matter..
11-26-2006, 01:42 PM
11-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Look up Now Foods Super Enzymes, one of my favs I believe nutraplanet has them..
If not, I'll harass Sam to get them in..
02-15-2007, 08:13 PM
how on earth can you afford all the food and supps? That is amazing. I thought my husband ate a lot!!!!
02-16-2007, 01:18 AM
Hello! I can answer your question quite easily..
1. I work as a fitness nutrition consultant for an independent natural product store.. It's a new thing for them to have actual certified personnel besides the co-owner being a clinical nutritionist.. I help take the weight off her, so they like me for that..
2. I've always made a point to make friends in high places.. A large percentage of my supps were/are gratis.. Although I rep for Designer Supps, I don't feel as if I get free product form them since I do something they asked me to do, but I do get goodies from alot of companies thanks to my line of work.. I've been getting free supps since 2001 before working in a supplement store, it got to a point where I would hand out stuff 'cause I had too much to take myself.. The supps I take year-round I of course hoard for me..
02-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2005, 09:38 PM
- By Gilster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:35 AM
- By wildwiley35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2003, 07:53 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 AM