What the animal eats...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. tattoopierced1

Where would one get these proteolytic enzymes, or is that a no no to post?

2. Look up Now Foods Super Enzymes, one of my favs I believe nutraplanet has them..

If not, I'll harass Sam to get them in..
    •   

3. how on earth can you afford all the food and supps? That is amazing. I thought my husband ate a lot!!!!

4. Hello! I can answer your question quite easily..

1. I work as a fitness nutrition consultant for an independent natural product store.. It's a new thing for them to have actual certified personnel besides the co-owner being a clinical nutritionist.. I help take the weight off her, so they like me for that..

2. I've always made a point to make friends in high places.. A large percentage of my supps were/are gratis.. Although I rep for Designer Supps, I don't feel as if I get free product form them since I do something they asked me to do, but I do get goodies from alot of companies thanks to my line of work.. I've been getting free supps since 2001 before working in a supplement store, it got to a point where I would hand out stuff 'cause I had too much to take myself.. The supps I take year-round I of course hoard for me..

5. Thank you for your responce. That is realy neat. You must really like your job
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
  2. What do you eat in the middle of the night?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 10:38 PM
  3. Look What the Cat Dragged In
    By Gilster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:35 AM
  4. whats the % difference of trans vs oral
    By wildwiley35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM
  5. Replies: 20