What the animal eats...
- 11-26-2006, 02:42 PM
- 11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Look up Now Foods Super Enzymes, one of my favs I believe nutraplanet has them..
If not, I'll harass Sam to get them in..
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM
how on earth can you afford all the food and supps? That is amazing. I thought my husband ate a lot!!!!
02-16-2007, 02:18 AM
Hello! I can answer your question quite easily..
1. I work as a fitness nutrition consultant for an independent natural product store.. It's a new thing for them to have actual certified personnel besides the co-owner being a clinical nutritionist.. I help take the weight off her, so they like me for that..
2. I've always made a point to make friends in high places.. A large percentage of my supps were/are gratis.. Although I rep for Designer Supps, I don't feel as if I get free product form them since I do something they asked me to do, but I do get goodies from alot of companies thanks to my line of work.. I've been getting free supps since 2001 before working in a supplement store, it got to a point where I would hand out stuff 'cause I had too much to take myself.. The supps I take year-round I of course hoard for me..
02-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2005, 10:38 PM
- By Gilster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:35 AM
- By wildwiley35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 12-07-2002, 05:02 AM