• Established
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not really an article about the glory of beef bro?

First half is about why red meat isn’t bad (not so much about why it’s good) and the second half is about the benefits of meat generally (not just beef)?

I agree with the article, just think it’s a slightly tenuous way to ‘beef up’ your beef agenda lol

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Beef is the archetypal red meat

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
bro every single post you make or comment on is such bullshyt advice. I seriously read some of your stuff and laugh at your stupidity. I know many others do as well as I've received many DMs about how stupid you are lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bro every single post you make or comment on is such bullshyt advice. I seriously read some of your stuff and laugh at your stupidity. I know many others do as well as I've received many DMs about how stupid you are lol
Bro, he's just trying to spread the knowledge of an all beef diet!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beef is good, yes. Chicken is good. Eggs are great. Etc. etc. But you know what’s amazing with beef? Rice! So I’ll have lots of beef and meat, but where I diverge from you is that I see nothing wrong with also having carbs and non-meat items in my diet, but there’s more than one way to skin a cat, which is also probably good meat.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he has no knowledge unfortunately
I know. I am starting to think he has a lot of stock in a company that produces beef. That can be the only explanation for spewing an all beef diet in every thread.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Steak and Egg diet sounds great right now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was watching a Stan white rhino Video where he cut out beef and lost some weight and strength went down.

I never experienced that. That said, I like to eat beef maybe 5-10 meals out of the week. usually its lean beef 93/7, sometimes beef jerky, somethings roast beef, or a steak

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just bought some beef today. Can't wait to eat the holy grail of foods and become a god!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
With how many super foods there are.. is this what they really mean at the Olive garden when they ask "super salad?"

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With how many super foods there are.. is this what they really mean at the Olive garden when they ask "super salad?"
Lol I thought I was the only one. As a kid I would say yes please, and they would be like which one. I said I want the super salad.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just bought some beef today. Can't wait to eat the holy grail of foods and become a god!
I made god burgers last night and this morning I pooped like one.