Am I doing this rite?

Wheelapk

Awards
Hello,

Need help with my meal plans, currently I'm 4 months In my gym routine and making normal gains I guess.

I weigh 64kgs and am 5foot 11 inches tall.. I'm very thin boned as well hence the less. Body weight.

Morning I eat:

4 egg whites boiled
I spoon Peanut butter with 2 multi grain bread.
1 chicken kabab
Tea.

Mid Moring:

A shake made up of:

Water
Hand full of special K protine cereal
2 spoon of otemeal
1 banana
1 scoop of isopure 100 whey
1 and half spoon yogurt
4g creatine

Lunch :

275g grilled chicken with Vegs
2 roti or Indian roti

Before gym:

5 dates or sweet potato

After gym :

250g of chicken grilled with rice and vegs

Am I eating rite? Anything I can change to grow my muscles In a better way.??

Anyone can estimate how much calories I'm cunsuming as I'm complete nood in counting calories.

Thanks.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your eating "rite" for someone who is maybe trying to stay lean and/or get into shape. If your as thin as you seem to be and are looking to gain size then I would go for a more relaxed approach. Use whole eggs, use skin on and on the bone chicken, use a few spoonfuls of oatmeal in your shakes and relax the macros a but. Don't binge on ice cream every meal or anything but make your evening meal whatever you want it to be. It will keep you motivated. You haven't really said what your goals are. I'm guessing to gain weight without too much fat. Don't forget to work out. 3 decent workouts per week would be a good start. If your exercising 6 days per week then going by your weight you will need double the amount of food to gain.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also don't worry about whey isolate unless your lactose intolerant, get a decent concentrate to save money. Some isos here in the UK cost £30 per kg. Shop around though and you can get 2.5kg of concentrate for about £15.

Wheelapk

Awards
Hey thanks for the reply

Ya I am going for muscle gains and not weight gains per say... I never been over weight in numbers on the weight scale machine.. The max fat I was 87kgs. By fat I mean really fat... But I never weighted much the doc said it's coz I'm thin boned... But I reduced my self with crossfit and good diet.. Now going for making muscles... It's been 4 months 6 times a day with decent gains... Just wanted to know if my nutrition was OK and should I be adding anything more... I want to remain lean with good looking muscles.

Also with my current meals can anyone guess how much macros I'm I taking??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Download the free app MyFitnessPal and input everything you eat into that my friend - will calculate everything you need to know

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Increase the beef

Wheelapk

Awards
I wish.. Too much beef gives me the ****s for some reason lol..

Grilled chicken is okay for me

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone can estimate how much calories I'm cunsuming as I'm complete nood in counting calories.
You count your calories while you're nood? :)

Your diet is very "clean" which is not bad by any means - quality calories. The problem for someone like you is that it is harder to get the amount of calories that you need eating grilled chicken, rice, veggies, etc....without adding in more PB or some oils to your veggies and rice.

Get MyFitnessPal and a food scale and you will be on point for calories. I would aim for about 2500-3000cal per day and see where that takes you in a couple of weeks. If you are gaining more than .22-.45kg per week than maybe dial those calories back by a couple hundred and see where you are - rinse:repeat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*right