question on blood values and what to do from here

DieselJD

Awards
I am not quite sure if this is the right place to put this, so if it is not I apologize in advance.

I usually eat around 200g of protein and I have for about 2-3 years now. Usually I drop closer to 170-180g in the summer time. For the past 3 months I have probably been right around 177g sometimes more sometimes less. This past week I was having pressure where I believe my kidneys would be and then I noticed that my urine was a more bubbly than normal. I went and got bloods done. BUN was at 21 which was in the normal range according to the doc, but my creatinine was 1.42. Doc said she wasnt that concerned, but that it was out of the normal range and should up the water and cut the protein to less (didnt give me specifics, but I left a message with her). My blood pressure is usually a little on the high side when I get there and it drops when they take it again at the end.

Just wondering where I should go from here? Cut protein a bit and stop taking creatine for awhile to see if pressure in kidneys and bubbly urine go away? Would 120-140g you think be enough or should I go lower? I am trying to bulk right now so just fill in the rest of calories with carbs and fats id assume
also stats:
5'8 184 in the morning
supps:multi, fish oil, creatine, protein, turmeric, cel cycle assist, soy lecithin, random pre workouts, just started spartan mass a week ago
thanks in advance

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used products like spartan mass in the past? Have you used 1-andro or 4-andro in the past?

If you just started up a prohormone cycle and you're experiencing pain, I would discontinue use immediately. I would also recommend reading up on what exactly you're taking, Spartan Mass is a prohormone and 1 and 4 Andro can bring on some side effects. Even though they aren't methylated compounds, they're still not the best things to be putting into your body. Have you researched these and do you understand how these work in the body?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are supplementing creatine and protein plus you are lifting. Of course your BUN and creatinine levels will be increased. Simply increase water consumption.

DieselJD

Awards
Have you used products like spartan mass in the past? Have you used 1-andro or 4-andro in the past?

If you just started up a prohormone cycle and you're experiencing pain, I would discontinue use immediately. I would also recommend reading up on what exactly you're taking, Spartan Mass is a prohormone and 1 and 4 Andro can bring on some side effects. Even though they aren't methylated compounds, they're still not the best things to be putting into your body. Have you researched these and do you understand how these work in the body?
Yea i have

DieselJD

Awards
You are supplementing creatine and protein plus you are lifting. Of course your BUN and creatinine levels will be increased. Simply increase water consumption.
Yeah probs should get a second opinion or go get retested when i had some more water in my system.