Cal estimate

ProAnabolics4

Awards
I'm 6 foot 1, weigh 225, 31 years old. Is there a calorie estimator on this forum someone can point me to for managing macros?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Damnripped has a great one on their website. I would use a few different calculators and see what they say. Use these numbers as a baseline or starting point, but keep in mind that everyone will be a little different than what the calc says. What are your current goals?

fabius

Awards
Damnripped has a great one on their website. I would use a few different calculators and see what they say. Use these numbers as a baseline or starting point, but keep in mind that everyone will be a little different than what the calc says. What are your current goals?
I would like to get 7% of bf

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get 7% of bf
Maintaining 7% for longer than a few weeks is an unrealistic expectation. 7% is typically around the range that competitors are at toward the end of a prep, and this level of conditioning is incredibly hard to sustain. If you plan to reach body fat this low, prepare mentally for a very challenging diet and low energy levels the last 4-5 weeks of dieting, and keep in mind that you most likely won't be able to maintain 7% for very long if you reach that goal.

Unless you're competing, I think ~10-12% is a more realistic goal. At this bf you will look lean and you'll have great definition, but you won't be suffering from low energy levels and feeling depleted all the time. Do you know your current appx. body fat?

fabius

Awards
if 7% is difficult to maintain and achieve but at least I would like to get as close as possible