Woats Oatsnacks. Amazingly good!

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I'm always on a the search for new food items and snacks to add in depending on when I'm cutting or bulking. So today I was at Menards and came across these and I must admit they satisfy my sweet tooth. Helping me meet my macro's for the day. Great for a nice healthy treat and they are made with real oats which we all love to eat on here. They are tasty as can be and have some really great varieties. Check them out! Here's the one I just bought and they have a cookies and cream one as well.

Peanut Butter Graham Slam – WOATS

Solution have you tried these yet?

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
I have not tried those yet, but will now need to add them to my grocery list and make a stop at menards. Have you come across these WOATS anywhere else yet?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I have not tried those yet, but will now need to add them to my grocery list and make a stop at menards. Have you come across these WOATS anywhere else yet?
I have not. The thing that caught my eye was the packaging is almost identical to KNOW foods. The company that makes healthy versions of things like cookies and waffles. I've been on the search for those for a while now. MENARDS is the first place I have come across WOATS.