Blood tests in London, UK

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to have some bloods done for a cycle and I'm not sure which indicators I need to make sure are included. Could someone provide a checklist please or recommend any companies?

Also, could anyone set me any discount codes?? ??

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I'd like to have some bloods done for a cycle and I'm not sure which indicators I need to make sure are included. Could someone provide a checklist please or recommend any companies?

Also, could anyone set me any discount codes?? ??
Discount codes for what bro? Go to your gp fir bloods mate.

Have u cycled before? Have u ever had bloods prior to starting a compound?

U would usually check free test, oestradiol, LH, FSH... Just tell them u want a hormone panel it's easy

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Discount codes for private blood tests.

This is my first cycle and I don't have bloods from before

I spoke with my GP and he said that due to costs he wasn't happy to request them without a specific reason. Is there something I could say to help sway him?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Discount codes for private blood tests.

This is my first cycle and I don't have bloods from before

I spoke with my GP and he said that due to costs he wasn't happy to request them without a specific reason. Is there something I could say to help sway him?
I'm sure other guys here will be able to chime in and help with reasons for bloods, I would tell him u want to know your test levels as u think u have low testosterone and he will do one.

ALWAYS have bloods done pre cycle or you will have no idea where u started from and thus you won't know when or if you have recovered afterwards.

How old are you?

I would always recommend that food and training is bang on. Roids are a nice addition to good diet and training.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cheers. I'm 21, coming off an LGD cycle not knowing it was suppressive. Tbh I only started reading anabolic minds a few weeks ago, really wish I'd started earlier

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Cheers. I'm 21, coming off an LGD cycle not knowing it was suppressive. Tbh I only started reading anabolic minds a few weeks ago, really wish I'd started earlier
**** man u too young to shut down the testies. You need to tell the doc what u have taken. He won't know what a sarm is so tale some info and demand bloods because you do actually need them to see where you are. A test will reveal if you have suppressed your gonatropins.

Clomid may help you out if you are shut down. Do not get it off a website and just eat it. Tell the doc to take bloods first and go from there.

Good luck mate

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Again, you spoke to your gp and asked for bloods, but u can't have told him why u need em or he would have been keen to see what was happening.

If they won't do a test call another doc

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
How u getting on pal?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last week I cut my SERM intake to just 20ed of nolva. At first I was taking clomid 50ed and nolva 20ed but found that it was probably what was making me depressed and anxious. Since cutting my intake my mood's improved as a whole but I've actually been less horny which I find a bit worrying. If hormones is a sign of elevated t, it can be reasoned that my recovery has slowed down since I stopped the clomid. As a result, I'm considering restarting the clomid at 12.5ed to see how I fare.

I'm looking to have new bloods done asap and have a doctor's appointment tomorrow

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Clomid is strong half a tab is enough so 25mg u can try eod also. That stuff makes me moody or a bit emotionally unstable too.

Did u get bloods done then or did u just buy clomid and nolvadex and start taking it at quite high amounts?

This **** is not a game at all man it's your body chemistry you are playing with.

Be safe and get some blood tests so u know what u need to do.