Referred pain from testicles while taking Tongkat Ali / otheer drugs? maybe?

jcr1000

Awards
Hello, everyone. I have noticed a pain in my abdomen whenever I take a supplement/ drug that modifies my hormone levels (estrogen and testosterone specifically) and I am curious if any of you have ever experienced something similar in the past. So, I have been taking 200 mg of 200:1 Tongkat Ali extract twice per day for four days in hopes that it will increase my testosterone levels and possibly help me out in the gym. I am quite confident my testosterone levels have been in the tank because of the severe insomnia I deal with due to protracted benzodiazepine withdrawal. No morning wood (obviously...i am up at least 22 hours per day), flaccid erections, fatigue, low libido, etc. I guess this is expected considering my condition, but it is definately something I wanted to try to treat the best I can while i am still dealing with the effects of those damned drugs. I have already been doing much better recently thanks to the addition of Rhodiola into my supplement regimen (It is truly amazing how profound of an effect this stuff can have...I can think clearly, my mood is fantastic, I have TONS of energy and motivation, etc) and I figured i would feel that much better during the day with increased test levels. Anyways, the Tongkat is already having a noticeable effect on me. My erections are very strong, i have much more energy (noticeable since I am taking a break from the Rhodiola at the moment), and my libido is through the roof (oh, I forgot to mention I have also added 9mg of Boron daily for the same reasons as taking the Rhodiola). Things are going well obviously but I have bilateral pain in my abdomen in the "v"...directly below the psaos muscle. Imagine the ache in your balls after they are hit by something, but in your abdomen. I have experienced this sensation in the brief time I took lgd and ostarine also. If I remember correctly, I also got this pain to a mild extent when I was taking nolvadren-xt by mann sports last year. This seems to only occur when I take something that effects my estrogen/ testosterone levels. Does anyone have any idea what this may be?

Dds852000

Awards
I noticed when I first started my test cycle that i would get stomach pains but I think it was caused by estrogen levels. Once I started taking all the precautions for high blood pressure the stomach pains went away.