juicing (

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
have never really spoken to many people about outside of my family/friends and most of them do it although none of them lift .long story short I incorporated veg/fruit juicing into my diet about 3 years ago basically just as a means to get healthier.I have never been very strict on my diet, basically just eating as much home cooked meals and eating out as least at possible and woking out/training . I stumbled across juicing from a friend in mma training, and after doing a bit of research i decided to give it a try, and since than on average i do one big glass 6-7 times a week using mostly organics.The biggest impact for me i feel is just overall health especially when it comes to digestion, I feel like it just keeps everything running very smoothly. noticeable improvement on skin health and overall energy, and also cuts cravings for sweets especially.

I usually throw whatever i have on hand, have never really gone with specific recipes although my regulars are beets, celery, cucumber, carrots, lemon/lime, ginger, apples, and sometimes i'll throw in randoms like sweet potato, okra, broccoli, peppers or w.e else that can be juiced that i have lol.

wondering if there are any fellow gym goers that have juicing as part of their dietary staple? curios to see if people here use it for benefits in fitness, or any reasons why you dont/wont do it.