Apple Cider Vinegar & Organic lemon juice...(2 part question)

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry! As I am going to google search right after this; I just wanted to check in with y'all, as I appreciate the knowledge and opinion of those on these AM boards.

So...I have started taking shots of both Apple Cider Vinegar and organic lemon juice (Santa Cruz brand; looking for the Lakewood brand) in the AM and at night before bed.

Are there real benefits to this???

Best,

Ike

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ACV is pretty good to supplement with. It has many benefits from lowering blood sugar, lowers cholesterol and the risk of heart disease, may prevent certain types of cancer, enhances digestion and may aid in weight loss by increasing metabolism. It is inexpensive so I would keep some in my pantry. I also have a bottle at work so I can have a shot there. I always have a shot before my meals, especially carb meals to help control blood sugar.

Use one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with every meal. (Don't mix it into your shakes, though; the stuff tastes horrible!) Just like cinnamon, apple cider vinegar is a great natural and cheap way to improve the insulin sensitivity of your muscles.
https://www.t-nation.com/training/beef-up-your-body-composition

Another study took 29 people and divided them into three groups: one group with type II diabetes, one with pre-diabetic signs, and one group that was healthy. All were given apple cider vinegar before a meal. The results were pretty impressive:

All three groups had better blood sugar readings with vinegar than with placebo.
The group with diabetes improved blood sugar by 25 percent.
The group with pre-diabetic symptoms had lower blood sugar than even the healthy group.
The group with pre-diabetic symptoms benefitted the most as their blood glucose concentrations were cut almost in half.
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/5-ways-to-turn-food-into-muscle-not-fat