Convinced Accutane Thinned My Hair. Is There Way to Thicken It?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on an accutane trial twice. My acne was so severe from the age of 10, until about 24(I'm 28 now). Luckily, I have no issues with acne. I'll get some here and there, but it'll go away after a few days. Anyway, my dermatologist told me that accutane can thin hair. I've never had a problem until I went through the second trial of accutane and the hair loss has not progressed since ending the accutane. I was wondering if there is a way to thicken my hair and then discontinue the use of any special shampoo needed, since the thinning is a result of accutane and not genetics; or so it seems anyway. I am concerned about shampoo that'll lower T levels, especially since my T levels are naturally low.

Masterkai

Masterkai

Awards
Fulvic ionic minerals has worked wonders for people with that issue. I personally take optimally organic brand of fulvic ionic minerals X350. I don't have thin hair to begin with, but I do notice how my beard grows in fuller. Also its a powerhouse of nutrients. It can replace a whole cabinet full of supplements. I'd do some research on it if I were you and check out That brand on Amazon.

riffdex

Awards
Fulvic ionic minerals has worked wonders for people with that issue. I personally take optimally organic brand of fulvic ionic minerals X350. I don't have thin hair to begin with, but I do notice how my beard grows in fuller. Also its a powerhouse of nutrients. It can replace a whole cabinet full of supplements. I'd do some research on it if I were you and check out That brand on Amazon.
OOS on Amazon. Darn, I really wanted to order some. Stuff looks amazing. What kind of benefits would you say this provides for you?

johnny__08

Awards
I know where you come from my friend, I have used rogaine 5% and biotin for a couple of years and it really helps.
Make sure you use the 10.000mcg biotin that is the one that really works and it's pretty cheap.
I'm also used Finasteride, but that as many side effects, but it really works.