Marbles under skin?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I've always had a soft fat/skin, but I noticed that when I pinch my skin or even push a bit into the muscle, you can feel like some very small marbles. This happens almost on every body part.

I've been fat years ago but not obese (about 17%) and right now I'm about 10%.

I think that's fat, but it isn't the best feeling when you touch it. What could it be? How do I make that to go away?

Thanks.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I have fat in some places like that, but if it's only like 1 or 2 small spots then it could be the start of lipoma (small collection of fat cells). Pretty sure they are harmless they just look bad.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm sure they are harmless but feast feel so great at touch.. The only part where I cannot feel them are on my hands and feet lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are they knots? Do they go away if you massage them out?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
No they don't.. I tried to pinch a couple of friends too and I feel them but not as much as in my case

AllTheGainz

Awards
No they don't.. I tried to pinch a couple of friends too and I feel them but not as much as in my case
Ohhh I know what your talking about now. I used to have spots like that and I believe it's just the way your fat accumulates. I cut down to a low bf (<10%) and mine went pretty much away but came back after I started to gain weight again.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh I know what your talking about now. I used to have spots like that and I believe it's just the way your fat accumulates. I cut down to a low bf (<10%) and mine went pretty much away but came back after I started to gain weight again.
This and holding excess water I guess?