S'mores
    Gingerbread
    Italian Butter Cookie

Can't Wait!!!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Lake effect pumpkin gingersnap ftw

Yes!!! going today to pick up holiday pack hoping they have some pumpkin gingersnap in stock
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You put your Clementines order in!?
    I am getting mine shipped Tuesday

Carmel Pecan Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
    Vietnamese Apple Pie
    Kentucky Bourbon Pecan Pie
    S'mores
    Gingerbread
    Italian Butter Cookie

Can't Wait!!!
    dammmnnn those flavors sound bomb. how much does clem's charge?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    dammmnnn those flavors sound bomb. how much does clem's charge?
    $10 Pint + Shipping
    Tamara (Owner) Will invoice you the shipping + Pints

[email protected]

She uses 100% organic cows and grass fed. Her base is 18-19% buttermilk fat (some of the highest on the market right up there or above S&S in some flavors). All her mix-ins are hand made. She uses fresh made pies for her mix-ins and her new flavors.

Shoot her an email inquiring about a 6 pint purchase and available flavors, but i would pick those 6 because they are all top tier.
    Other considerations:
    Regular Gooey Butter cake
    Salted Crack Caramel
    Tommy's TOFFEE BUTTER BRICKLE (her #2 selling flavor) named after her brother.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Name:  IMG_20171221_175737-1024x768.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  157.7 KBName:  IMG_20171221_181100_crop_448x746.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  219.1 KB

Lake effect blue table trio sundae (salted caramel, peanut butter ephiphany and revolution coffee ice
    cream. Each with complimentary sauces with each flavor and truffles.) Holiday packs for Christmas. Can't wait to dig in
    •   

6. Flavors included in holiday pack "Mornings are for Coffee and Contemplation

Our Stranger Things inspired flavor is truly unique. We first fill the bottom of the pint with a new dark coffee ice cream with swirls of espresso fudge. Then, after it sets, we fill the top with a light roast coffee ice cream with pieces of Coffee Crisp candy bars throughout. We are proud to get all our coffee from our friends at Public Espresso here in Buffalo.

Eventually, if you are brave enough and dig far enough, you will make it to the upside down.

Demogorgon pieces are extra...

Jolly Hello Dolly

We decided to take the decadent Hello Dolly dessert bar and turn it into an amazing new ice cream. We packed our sweet cream with chocolate chips, walnuts, sweet coconut flake and graham cracker pieces. After all that, we then swirled a sweet and condensed milk sauce throughout.

Christmas Cuccidati

A nod to our Italian heritages, we have created an ice cream by deconstructing the famous Italian cookie. First, we blend traditional Cuccidati filling with our Silver Cloud vanilla ice cream to make a truly unique new flavor. We then blend cookie pieces throughout. We even top it with colorful sprinkles, just like Nonna used to make.

Caramel Chocolate and Pecan Cheesecake

How over the top can we go with our Salty Caramel ice cream? Well, here's the answer.

We created a new Salty Caramel cheesecake ice cream then packed it with milk chocolate chunks, rich cheesecake bites and crunchy pecan pieces. You have to taste this to believe it." Credit to lake effect
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Finishing up my Star Wars Pack (2nd one I got)

Ample Hills The Resistance:

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Revisiting a Classic.....

Graeter's Buckeye:

Clementines should be in next week... If the mail can come due to weather conditions.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Anyone seen the gingerbread halo top yet?

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Anyone seen the gingerbread halo top yet?
    Yes the Wegmans in Hamburg NY had stock recently haven't tried it yet and not sure how close you are to Hamburg. Also like to add saw it before Christmas so not sure if Wegmans is carrying it as of now

11. Confirmed; called they do have gingerbread in stock
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Unofficial Ice Cream thread

Update from Canada-land

Kawartha released a seasonal Candy Cane and Chocolate Chunk but it was a total miss. At 200 cals per half cup it doesnít stand its ground for flavour or mix-ins vs. others easily available in this calorie bracket (yeah I usually rate ice cream on taste:calorie density.) Oddly the base was more vanilla and the mint was solely from candy cane chunks, too many for me and there was maybe 1/2 as much chocolate paired with it.

A real big winner though for Ontario residents is Shawís newly available 1.5L tubs of Grammyís Cupboard.

190 cal per half cup and in that they managed cookie dough, brownie chunks, and a peanut butter ribbon.
    9.5/10 on taste vs. Cals.

Not near PB half-baked for mix-ins but being able to eat almost twice as much of Grammyís makes it worth it. @GNO worth a pick up if you see it

I had pictures, but AM isnít co-operating atm
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Anyone seen the gingerbread halo top yet?
    It’s been out for awhile at my Giant Eagle. I’ve been through 2 pints. Good stuff. Spicy and not too sweet. The icing swirl is solid but the size is hit or miss

14. Quote Originally Posted by timmy8888 View Post
    Yes the Wegmans in Hamburg NY had stock recently haven't tried it yet and not sure how close you are to Hamburg. Also like to add saw it before Christmas so not sure if Wegmans is carrying it as of now
    Well Iím in Atlanta so not at all close... that said, Iíll be on my way to Painted Post NY tomorrow for the rest of the week so Iíll be looking for it! Thanks!

15. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Itís been out for awhile at my Giant Eagle. Iíve been through 2 pints. Good stuff. Spicy and not too sweet. The icing swirl is solid but the size is hit or miss
    Huh I never saw it at any of the GEís while I was in pitt. Bummer. We got the pumpkin pie in atl just before thanksgiving tho so I expected to be very late
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Huh I never saw it at any of the GE’s while I was in pitt. Bummer. We got the pumpkin pie in atl just before thanksgiving tho so I expected to be very late
    We had about 15 pints at my GE, also stocked at Wegmans.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Chunky ChunkyHippo making a return
    I reviewed this over the summer as a bonus flavor that was made just for the local Zoo's

http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...s-chunky-hippo
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip:
    Grade: A-
    http://theicecreaminformant.freeforu...chocolate-chip

"This is our signature flavor, made with black raspberries from Oregon’s Willamette Valley and our gourmet bittersweet chocolate chips".

The black raspberry base is hands down one of the best fruit flavored bases ever made in the ice cream industry.

Graeter's signature bittersweet chocolate chips are truly a remarkable mix-in. Simple on paper yet executed to perfect when it comes to taste. These massive shards of chocolate are stacked upon each other when you first dig in, till your very last spoonful. Half way through my experience I struck a goldmine and hit a piece that stretched across the pint.

Chunky Chunky Hippo will be released in Pints 1/14 and should appear in some Giant Eagles/Stores
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Midnight cookies and cream is a
    Re release

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re release

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Re release
    Man, here in Sweden we havent gotten a new flavour in ages!

https://haagen-dazs.se/produkter
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

All Coming soon

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ample Hills to no longer hand pack pints for shipping...
    RIP to mix-in and density.

https://technical.ly/brooklyn/2018/0...ure-money-why/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ample Hills to no longer hand pack pints for shipping...
    RIP to mix-in and density.

https://technical.ly/brooklyn/2018/0...ure-money-why/
    Boo that's dumb
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 06:53 AM
  3. The Unofficial Helen Keller & Chuck Norris Joke Thread
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40