Odd gains

professorDD87

Awards
So I have always been in the low teens in body fat % not taking any new sup or anything but recently I have been loosing weight and gaining alot of strength but still at the same body fat % this has never happened before amd I'm curious how its happening

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Clearly, one of your selves from an alternate reality has been inter-dimensionally killing your other alternate selves. He is getting stronger, too. Prepare yourself, he is coming for you. You must battle to see who becomes The One.

professorDD87

Awards
I train combatives so I'm ready lol good movie though. I've been running more and think it may just be my lean mass is moving more from my legs to upper body

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar problem for awhile, I'd keep getting leaner stronger and lighter no matter how much I ate, but once there was no more bodyfat to lose I started losing muscle and strength this went on for awhile then I started getting edema throughout my lower extremities and then I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

professorDD87

Awards
o_O that runs in my family but I eat clean hope that aint it

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Bro it can happen to anyone I eat fairly clean myself I'd suggest at least getting some blood work done I went undiagnosed for over a year and shrunk down from a solid 220 down to 173 now that I'm on insulin I'm back up to 205

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro it can happen to anyone I eat fairly clean myself I'd suggest at least getting some blood work done I went undiagnosed for over a year and shrunk down from a solid 220 down to 173 now that I'm on insulin I'm back up to 205
And now u have legitimate way to get to 250+ now. A little AAS, a little extra iu or two here and there...BAM, ready to compete lol.

professorDD87

Awards
Dropped from 230 to 210 on my last cut went to maintenance but still dropped down more to 205 and its been holding steady but gained strength the whole time and still gaining

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
And now u have legitimate way to get to 250+ now. A little AAS, a little extra iu or two here and there...BAM, ready to compete lol.
Staying off the juice for awhile bro at least till I get my a1c down to below 7 but yeah I may be dosing a little higher than prescribed on the insulin

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Staying off the juice for awhile bro at least till I get my a1c down to below 7 but yeah I may be dosing a little higher than prescribed on the insulin
Haha

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
How else was I gonna shoot back up to 205 from 173 in a few months