too lean?

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Is it possible to be too lean for ur bodytype? I feel like wen i get down to a certain leanness i dont rely have any enrgy even if i was to drink any energy drinks or stims or whatevers. Just curious about this theory....any input is greatly appreciated :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The leaner you get = Less energy due to lower bodyfat levels and your body basically starting to fight itself from the prolonged caloric deficit. This is common for many who go through contest prep and start to lose sleep, start to lose energy/mood/libido

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
The leaner you get = Less energy due to lower bodyfat levels and your body basically starting to fight itself from the prolonged caloric deficit. This is common for many who go through contest prep and start to lose sleep, start to lose energy/mood/libido
Thanx! Always appreciate u sharing ur knowledge :) so am i sapose to get fatter or eat more or what? In this situation im not cutting calories dieting im just eating regular

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Depends on what you want to do with your goal
Do you want to add size/strength?
do you want to maintain?
do you want to cut further?

That is up to you and your overall goal.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I just finished a cut and im about to try put on mass after a mini break. Butt i find myself so weak even at maintenance at the moment and this IS the leanest i been in awile

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just finished a cut and im about to try put on mass after a mini break. Butt i find myself so weak even at maintenance at the moment and this IS the leanest i been in awile
It will take time for strength to come back after a long cut.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Aw dat sux. Thanx guys always appreciate ur wisdoms

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
You could always try a lean bulk with healthy fats. That way you maintain a level of leanness while still putting on muscle and size

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Actualy my normal diet is pretty high in fats. Cuz i luvvvvv cheez!!! And red meat!!!!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Actualy my normal diet is pretty high in fats. Cuz i luvvvvv cheez!!! And red meat!!!!
Oh man me too. I had to cut cheese out, I'll eat it everyday if I can lol

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Oh man me too. I had to cut cheese out, I'll eat it everyday if I can lol
O nah! I eat it evryday! Unfortunetly its one of my weeknesses and i can go thru a 8oz block of cheez n 2-3 days

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
My bad brah i try....u not da first prsn to point it out. English is my 2nd language pidgins my 1st ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My bad brah i try....u not da first prsn to point it out. English is my 2nd language pidgins my 1st ;)
I was the first ;) lol you have a good reason. If it was your first language Then of course it would be different.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
English as 2nd language crew checking in. It's an awesome excuse, can't ever get bashed for my grammer lol
//thisIsGettingWayOffTopic

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Hawaiian? Heard a lot of pigeon when I lived there....just try to work on spelling right at least lol

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
IMO no such thing as being too lean! (when talking about competitions that is) But for general life/fitness purposes, balance is key.