Who else cant digest brown rice ?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else that can't digest brown rice or wheat products without getting some intense bloating and GI issues? I had 2 pieces of wheat bread the other day for the first time in months and boom my stomach was not having it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I find that its not uncommon if it has been a while since you've had it. Coming off of low carb is bloating hell for me

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find that its not uncommon if it has been a while since you've had it. Coming off of low carb is bloating hell for me
Actually the opposite for me, I'm going into my Cut, lowering carbs to cycle them obviously, and using brown rice I was bloating out and now that I've switched to white I feel fine. No idea why.

Also grabbed some probiotics and Metamucil

Swolljaboi

Awards
Oats do it to me. I came off a cut and started adding oats to my whey shakes. Now I feel like a balloon and my wife won't sleep in the same room with me.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Just switch to white rice if it's bothering you that bad. If you already get fiber/nutrients elsewhere then why suffer...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just brown rice and whole wheat stuff? Does the enriched white and white rice have the same effect?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just brown rice and whole wheat stuff? Does the enriched white and white rice have the same effect?
White rice doesn't bloat me out and neither does sweet potato, so I've been digging in those wells for my carbs. White bread doesn't kill me as bad as wheat though.

jonson789

Awards
Hi.. !
Excess of everything is bad , however sometimes its due to the stomach problem or due to the low quality of the rice , if white rice not bothers you then you should try another quality of rice .

JXiiXViii

JXiiXViii

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude stick to white rice and cut out the wheat completely. Your body is trying to tell you something. The fact that it happened right when you reintroduced it is a sign.

Wheat is completely unnecessary in our diet anyways.

I get all of my carbs from white rice, potatoes (sweet, white, gold, red, etc.), and a few servings of fruit per day and I have no problem getting enough carbs.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah dude stick to white rice and cut out the wheat completely. Your body is trying to tell you something. The fact that it happened right when you reintroduced it is a sign. Wheat is completely unnecessary in our diet anyways. I get all of my carbs from white rice, potatoes (sweet, white, gold, red, etc.), and a few servings of fruit per day and I have no problem getting enough carbs.
I love me some red potatoes !