Who else cant digest brown rice ?

  1. Who else cant digest brown rice ?


    Anyone else that can't digest brown rice or wheat products without getting some intense bloating and GI issues? I had 2 pieces of wheat bread the other day for the first time in months and boom my stomach was not having it.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I find that its not uncommon if it has been a while since you've had it. Coming off of low carb is bloating hell for me
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I find that its not uncommon if it has been a while since you've had it. Coming off of low carb is bloating hell for me
    Actually the opposite for me, I'm going into my Cut, lowering carbs to cycle them obviously, and using brown rice I was bloating out and now that I've switched to white I feel fine. No idea why.

    Also grabbed some probiotics and Metamucil
    •   
       


  4. Oats do it to me. I came off a cut and started adding oats to my whey shakes. Now I feel like a balloon and my wife won't sleep in the same room with me.
  5. Who else cant digest brown rice ?


    Just switch to white rice if it's bothering you that bad. If you already get fiber/nutrients elsewhere then why suffer...
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  6. Is it just brown rice and whole wheat stuff? Does the enriched white and white rice have the same effect?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Is it just brown rice and whole wheat stuff? Does the enriched white and white rice have the same effect?
    White rice doesn't bloat me out and neither does sweet potato, so I've been digging in those wells for my carbs. White bread doesn't kill me as bad as wheat though.

  8. Hi.. !
    Excess of everything is bad , however sometimes its due to the stomach problem or due to the low quality of the rice , if white rice not bothers you then you should try another quality of rice .

  9. Yeah dude stick to white rice and cut out the wheat completely. Your body is trying to tell you something. The fact that it happened right when you reintroduced it is a sign.

    Wheat is completely unnecessary in our diet anyways.

    I get all of my carbs from white rice, potatoes (sweet, white, gold, red, etc.), and a few servings of fruit per day and I have no problem getting enough carbs.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JXiiXViii View Post
    Yeah dude stick to white rice and cut out the wheat completely. Your body is trying to tell you something. The fact that it happened right when you reintroduced it is a sign. Wheat is completely unnecessary in our diet anyways. I get all of my carbs from white rice, potatoes (sweet, white, gold, red, etc.), and a few servings of fruit per day and I have no problem getting enough carbs.
    I love me some red potatoes !

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I love me some red potatoes !
    Yeah reds are solid. I've been on a Yukon Gold kick the past few months. I can eat those like they are nothin.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who else cant stand female football commentary?
    By robdog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 02:16 PM
  2. Who else does this?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 12:52 PM
  3. Whole grain brown rice cakes..?
    By MaDmaN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:58 AM
  4. Who else has 4oht cyp other than VPX
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 08:12 PM
  5. Reverse Anorexia, who else has got it?
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in