Please help me and my diet plan

Aburge

Awards
So i am 18 and about to go on winstrol/anavar/and a clone of dnp as a friend sais it will help me cut. I have always been that fat kid and lost quite a bit of weight about 5 years ago buy unable to lose any since then. I have been cutting ever since i started training 1 year ago. I have actually gained weight though. I am severly depressed as i started out at 170 and am currently 200. I have put on quite a bit of muscle but i still have never seen any abs. I did epistane before and dropped 2% BF. Im currently around 20% i think(probably more) and i just am so fustrated. I have followed a very strict diet and got to as low as 1500 calories. Still no change in weight. I do plenty of cardio as i play soccer and
I go to the gym 5 times a week. I dont necessarily want to do this cycle but i am desperate and epistane helped me last time. Thanks guys:)

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
You are about to **** up man
^^^agreed. Your 18!!! Don't mess with that stuff. Your hormones should be at optimum levels. If you think there's a problem there get an appt with an endocrinologist. Especially stay away from DNP that's dangerous stuff

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i am 18 and about to go on winstrol/anavar/and a clone of dnp as a friend sais it will help me cut. I have always been that fat kid and lost quite a bit of weight about 5 years ago buy unable to lose any since then. I have been cutting ever since i started training 1 year ago. I have actually gained weight though. I am severly depressed as i started out at 170 and am currently 200. I have put on quite a bit of muscle but i still have never seen any abs. I did epistane before and dropped 2% BF. Im currently around 20% i think(probably more) and i just am so fustrated. I have followed a very strict diet and got to as low as 1500 calories. Still no change in weight. I do plenty of cardio as i play soccer and
I go to the gym 5 times a week. I dont necessarily want to do this cycle but i am desperate and epistane helped me last time. Thanks guys:)
Read what I bolded. One, even if you were older, what's in bold tells me you shouldn't mess with any type or hormone. Also, you're nutrition is probably poor. Eating 1500 cals at 200 pounds is way too low. I think you should read up on proper nutrition and exercise. If you need any help, just let me know.

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
So i am 18 and about to go on winstrol/anavar/and a clone of dnp as a friend sais it will help me cut. I have always been that fat kid and lost quite a bit of weight about 5 years ago buy unable to lose any since then. I have been cutting ever since i started training 1 year ago. I have actually gained weight though. I am severly depressed as i started out at 170 and am currently 200. I have put on quite a bit of muscle but i still have never seen any abs. I did epistane before and dropped 2% BF. Im currently around 20% i think(probably more) and i just am so fustrated. I have followed a very strict diet and got to as low as 1500 calories. Still no change in weight. I do plenty of cardio as i play soccer and I go to the gym 5 times a week. I dont necessarily want to do this cycle but i am desperate and epistane helped me last time. Thanks guys:)
200lb and only consuming 1500 kal a day! Your BMR will be around 1800/1900 a day! For starters you need to eat more to loose more your body is in starvation mode!

As a starter, Up your kals to at least 2500kal, small regular meals throughout the day

Aburge

Awards
200lb and only consuming 1500 kal a day! Your BMR will be around 1800/1900 a day! For starters you need to eat more to loose more your body is in starvation mode!

As a starter, Up your kals to at least 2500kal, small regular meals throughout the day
Thank you! I will do that im just scared about uping them to that and putting on more weight that i wont be able to take off.

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
Thank you! I will do that im just scared about uping them to that and putting on more weight that i wont be able to take off.
As long as your calories consumed is less than your total daily energy expenditure (I'm guessing and 99% sure your TDEE will be around 3000) then you would not put on weight

Make sure you eating right though that's the main thing, and drinking plenty of water

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Did you run a PCT?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i am 18 and about to go on winstrol/anavar/and a clone of dnp as a friend sais it will help me cut. I have always been that fat kid and lost quite a bit of weight about 5 years ago buy unable to lose any since then. I have been cutting ever since i started training 1 year ago. I have actually gained weight though. I am severly depressed as i started out at 170 and am currently 200. I have put on quite a bit of muscle but i still have never seen any abs. I did epistane before and dropped 2% BF. Im currently around 20% i think(probably more) and i just am so fustrated. I have followed a very strict diet and got to as low as 1500 calories. Still no change in weight. I do plenty of cardio as i play soccer and I go to the gym 5 times a week. I dont necessarily want to do this cycle but i am desperate and epistane helped me last time. Thanks guys:)
Forget about steroids for now, pls....
U r 18 years old...
Just work on ur diet, ( I don't recommend 1500cals, not enough..)...
Bring ur cals up n train hard....
:)

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Gradually up your calories to whatever total you're aiming for, otherwise you probably will gain some weight in the beginning...

danpace26

danpace26

Awards
Forget about steroids for now, pls.... U r 18 years old... Just work on ur diet, ( I don't recommend 1500cals, not enough..)... Bring ur cals up n train hard.... :)
Second that! Do not use steroids you really will be setting yourself up for a whole world of problems in later life. Be patient.

Your body is producing enough growth hormone and testosterone to even need to consider getting it from external sources.