For people that fast

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What's your baverage of choice when you fast?
Only water or BCAA's, tea, coffee, does it matter what you drink as long as no carbs?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
First preference is of course water, however I find that some BCAA's around 10 am usually fight off the hunger or a cup or two of coffee until I break the fast around 2 pm gets me through. Some days I'm more ravenous than others which will determine if I go a second cup of coffee or not.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BCAA's will spike insulin and actually break a fast, its free forms of protein that is instantly digested, some people dont think they break a fast but in essence they really do. Just depends on how you want to go about it

Personally water/coffee (Decaf) i prefer to get my stims from burners, thermo's or pre-workouts.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
BCAA's will spike insulin and actually break a fast, its free forms of protein that is instantly digested, some people dont think they break a fast but in essence they really do. Just depends on how you want to go about it

Personally water/coffee (Decaf) i prefer to get my stims from burners, thermo's or pre-workouts.
Good to know, thanks!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Water 100% of the time

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards

Do you know if Alphamine breaks the fast?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards

hernmari1

Awards
How many calories break a fast? Any idea? I like creamer in my coffee