Milk While Cutting?
- 01-28-2014, 10:01 AM
- 01-28-2014, 12:28 PM
would be fine, milk would be a better source than nuts because it has more micronutrients, vitamin D, and good forms of whey and casein. As long as you make it fit into your kcals/calories you are 100% fine.
01-28-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm currently cutting with a 45p/35f/20c split so that leaves me with about 100g of carbs and I want to stay away from grains.
01-29-2014, 12:50 AM
01-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwoleT in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
- By JWest0926 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2003, 07:09 PM
- By goin_big in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2003, 01:30 AM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:33 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 09:02 PM