Milk While Cutting?
- 01-28-2014, 09:01 AM
- 01-28-2014, 11:28 AM
would be fine, milk would be a better source than nuts because it has more micronutrients, vitamin D, and good forms of whey and casein. As long as you make it fit into your kcals/calories you are 100% fine.Team ScoobyPrep - Unleash Your Potential
- 01-28-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm currently cutting with a 45p/35f/20c split so that leaves me with about 100g of carbs and I want to stay away from grains.
01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
- 6'2" 188 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Rep Power
01-29-2014, 04:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwoleT in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-25-2005, 07:32 AM
- By JWest0926 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2003, 06:09 PM
- By goin_big in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2003, 12:30 AM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:33 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:02 PM