Paleo?

brown5150

brown5150

Awards
I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass

Guy
5'6
14%

Thanks!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass Guy 22 5'6 180 14% Thanks!!
I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway.

Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.

brown5150

brown5150

Awards
I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway. Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.

Hey thanks man!! I'll definitely check it out.

brown5150

brown5150

Awards
I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway. Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.

Hey thanks man!! I'll definitely check it out!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass

Guy
5'6
14%

Thanks!!
www.robbwolf.com

All the paleo info you need