Paleo? - AnabolicMinds.com

Paleo?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Paleo?

I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass

Guy
    5'6
    14%

Thanks!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brown5150 View Post
    I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass Guy 22 5'6 180 14% Thanks!!
    I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway.

Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway. Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.

Hey thanks man!! I'll definitely check it out.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    I mean its alright. It definitely helps someone that hasn't previously watched what they were eating. But i think it eliminates foods that dont necessarily need eliminated for the average person. These days i just tend to avoid high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, and highly refined foods. Avoiding these things will eliminate most of your "bad" foods anyway. Do you know your TDEE? If not, google tdee calculator and find that value. Then eat 300-500 cals above that and you can keep adding 100 cals until you are gaining at the rate you are looking for.

Hey thanks man!! I'll definitely check it out!!
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brown5150 View Post
    I know Paleo is turning into the new craze right now? What do you guys think of it? About to possible start a new diet? Suggestions on any kind? Looking to gain more muscle mass

Guy
    5'6
    14%

Thanks!!
    www.robbwolf.com

All the paleo info you need
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My transition to paleo pic log