Creatine/ Con-Cret Addition To Supp Stack..

LB_Patriot

Awards
Hey. I took creatine monohydrate about 10 years ago and it definitely showed good results but I have not taken it since then. The major reason is because I dont want any water retention.

I heard that Con-Cret doesnt cause water retention but still nets the benefits of taking creatine.

I was wondering if I should add Con-Cret to my current workout supp stack? Will it help with muscle recovery and/or help healing of muscle injuries due to increased blood flow, ect.

I have developed very well without creatine but the fact that its one of the top 3 supps for bodybuilders I was considering adding it in.

Thoughts?

Much Appreciated,

FranARG

Awards
I took con-cret in the past, and did not notice any difference with mono, apart from mono being super cheap haha

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I personally preferr mono. I did con-crete before and it wasnt that i didnt like it, I just find that there are more rewards to cost when sticking with mono. Like currently I am taking Creaplex which I started right after I ran out of Con-Crete and I like it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Probably get better results in the supplement section but maybe try a blend. I used MP creatine for awhile with good results

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Mono is backed by a ton of research ConCrete is not. Niether ConCrete nor KreAlklyn did a think for me.

LB_Patriot

Awards
I personally preferr mono. I did con-crete before and it wasnt that i didnt like it, I just find that there are more rewards to cost when sticking with mono. Like currently I am taking Creaplex which I started right after I ran out of Con-Crete and I like it.
How the water retention and bloating?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey. I took creatine monohydrate about 10 years ago and it definitely showed good results but I have not taken it since then. The major reason is because I dont want any water retention.

I heard that Con-Cret doesnt cause water retention but still nets the benefits of taking creatine.

I was wondering if I should add Con-Cret to my current workout supp stack? Will it help with muscle recovery and/or help healing of muscle injuries due to increased blood flow, ect.

I have developed very well without creatine but the fact that its one of the top 3 supps for bodybuilders I was considering adding it in.

Thoughts?

Much Appreciated,
Con creat is a waste imo. The bloat **** has gone due to quality control in the last 10 years haha! Or you could have been taking extra creatine in your pre. Also creatine comes with out sugar now*10 years back they made alot of Creatine powders taste good cause of bitterness and mix ability.