Restuarunts to eat while maintaining a good diet

imJosshh

Awards
I was just wondering if there were any restaurants out there that actually had some fresh, high protein foods. Thanks

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just wondering if there were any restaurants out there that actually had some fresh, high protein foods. Thanks
No.

AM spam controls, where are you?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can go to pretty much any restaurant and have a healthy or "clean" meal. Just look at the menu. Most places will offer a side salad instead of fries if you get a burger or sandwich. Basically, it comes down to the choices YOU make. But, if you're going out, enjoy yourself, it won't kill you or your physique goals. By the way, don't bother looking up the nutrition facts for restaurants. I lol when people do that, do people really think they measure everything out and can give accurate macros? Finally, I noticed you said fresh. Find wither a small restaurant or a well known one in your area that isn't a chain. Chain places are not fresh.

rockwholesale

Awards
Chipotle seems to have some relatively "clean" food for a restaurant. Plus you can get your burritos naked and save on your carbs. I'd still treat eating there as one of your cheat meals if you're trying to stay to a strict diet.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
You can go to pretty much any restaurant and have a healthy or "clean" meal. Just look at the menu. Most places will offer a side salad instead of fries if you get a burger or sandwich. Basically, it comes down to the choices YOU make. But, if you're going out, enjoy yourself, it won't kill you or your physique goals. By the way, don't bother looking up the nutrition facts for restaurants. I lol when people do that, do people really think they measure everything out and can give accurate macros? Finally, I noticed you said fresh. Find wither a small restaurant or a well known one in your area that isn't a chain. Chain places are not fresh.
This.

Depending on how often you go out to eat (once a week at the most?) a burger and fries isn't going to destroy your physique goals.

Enjoy your meal and focus on the rest of your week diet wise.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depends on the place. Stay away from fried foods of course that's a big no no. But you can always do a salad and get fat free dressing to top it off. Always drink water instead if juice and try to make sure your protein is clean.