What type of foods should i eat for energy?

healthychaser

Awards
I usually feel lazy groggy and unmotivated to work out i usually drink a monster or rockstar energy drink to power through or atleast try, i get real fatiged quickly and end up going home early my current diet consists of sausuge mcmuffins, cocoa krisps cereal, tyson buffulo chicken strips and frozen dinners, im not really fat i weigh 188 but im a flabby 18 year old with a kids body what type of foods should i eat for energy?

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
I usually feel lazy groggy and unmotivated to work out i usually drink a monster or rockstar energy drink to power through or atleast try, i get real fatiged quickly and end up going home early my current diet consists of sausuge mcmuffins, cocoa krisps cereal, tyson buffulo chicken strips and frozen dinners, im not really fat i weigh 188 but im a flabby 18 year old with a kids body what type of foods should i eat for energy?
Really bro? Anything processed l= total ****!! Eat fresh foods chicken lean cuts of red meat, white fish. Veggies google that **** and use the search bar. Your asking a question that has been asked and answered thousands of times.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Dude...you should see the answer just buy reading your post. That diet is pathetic. Get on a proper diet and it should help

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lmfao! Energy drinks and mcmuffins!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
its personal preference. eat foods you feel give you energy. some ppl workout better on carbs, some protein, some fats. others like myself train the best in a fasted state

justmechillin

Are you really asking for help or is this a joke????? I was just reading another tread there the guy said he didn't care if he got gyno... No wonder why the members here hammer the new guys...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Complex carbs are great for energy. Things like brown rice will give you tons of energy and good carbs too. I cook mine in chicken broth give this a try

vinceisraw

Awards
Haha epic troll post. I swear you have a better chance getting responses if you post something like this rather than a legit question

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Not me,carbs of any sort put me to sleep. I do better on high fat,moderate protein and low or no carbs.