What type of foods should i eat for energy?

1. What type of foods should i eat for energy?

I usually feel lazy groggy and unmotivated to work out i usually drink a monster or rockstar energy drink to power through or atleast try, i get real fatiged quickly and end up going home early my current diet consists of sausuge mcmuffins, cocoa krisps cereal, tyson buffulo chicken strips and frozen dinners, im not really fat i weigh 188 but im a flabby 18 year old with a kids body what type of foods should i eat for energy?

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    I usually feel lazy groggy and unmotivated to work out i usually drink a monster or rockstar energy drink to power through or atleast try, i get real fatiged quickly and end up going home early my current diet consists of sausuge mcmuffins, cocoa krisps cereal, tyson buffulo chicken strips and frozen dinners, im not really fat i weigh 188 but im a flabby 18 year old with a kids body what type of foods should i eat for energy?
    Really bro? Anything processed l= total ****!! Eat fresh foods chicken lean cuts of red meat, white fish. Veggies google that **** and use the search bar. Your asking a question that has been asked and answered thousands of times.

3. Dude...you should see the answer just buy reading your post. That diet is pathetic. Get on a proper diet and it should help

4. Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    Lmfao! Energy drinks and mcmuffins!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

Lmfao! Energy drinks and mcmuffins!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

6. its personal preference. eat foods you feel give you energy. some ppl workout better on carbs, some protein, some fats. others like myself train the best in a fasted state
    1300 pound club, 1400 in site
  7. justmechillin

Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    Are you really asking for help or is this a joke????? I was just reading another tread there the guy said he didn't care if he got gyno... No wonder why the members here hammer the new guys...

8. Complex carbs are great for energy. Things like brown rice will give you tons of energy and good carbs too. I cook mine in chicken broth give this a try

9. Haha epic troll post. I swear you have a better chance getting responses if you post something like this rather than a legit question

10. Not me,carbs of any sort put me to sleep. I do better on high fat,moderate protein and low or no carbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What type of fat should i be eating when bulking
    By xponentabuser in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 03:24 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 03:43 PM
  4. What type of diet am i looking for?
    By KrunkChris in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:16 AM
  5. Ughh.... What type of Cardio/Lifting program for me??
    By foreverdown92 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:58 PM