Wisdom Teeth surgery HOW DO I KEEP MY GAINZ?

The Pump

Awards
I had surgery this morning to remove all four of my impacted wisdom teeth. I cannot eat solid food for a couple days or go to the gym by doctors recommendation. Ill be in the gym again tomorrow, IDGAF. But the problem is my diet. I have protein shakes I can make, greek yogurt, oatmeal, ice cream, and I also bought a large tub of cottage cheese that I haven't touched yet. I need to keep my calories up without wanting to kill my self from eating the same thing all day hahaha. Any advice would be appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, shakes for a few days. Until I got super hungry, then smear a spoonful of oragel on my cuts and go for it as carefully as possible. Then I'd gargle with peroxide and not feel too bad about it, lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saltwater also works good for gargling if I remember correctly.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But yah, id try and have a mix of casein/whey shakes. Eat greek yogurt with protein blend in it, that shouldn't be a problem. If its too thick add some milk or almond milk to thin it out some.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
It is tough to try an eat with blood in your mouth. It kind of disgusted me a little bit.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It is tough to try an eat with blood in your mouth. It kind of disgusted me a little bit.
Yeah, tru dat. Maybe think about hot vampire chicks trying to bite each other, but all sexy style. That makes it seem a little better?