Bed time meal ideas!!!

sergroc129

sergroc129

Awards
Ive been drinking a casein shake with almond milk and pb for the longest and im getting tired of it lol... Im thinking of eating some egg whites with same amount of protien but need some advice on fats ... I want a meal easy on stomach i usually eat something 1-2 hours before i sleep

rj123

Awards
I eat egg salad for my last meal 4 eggs (keep all the yolks) with hot sauce 1 tbsp low fat mayo 1 tsp mustard

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im allergic to yokes -___-
That's odd. One would think if someone's allergic to egg it wouldn't matter which portion. Why don't you look to organic red meat for your final meal. Slow digestion and tons of good fats.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's odd. One would think if someone's allergic to egg it wouldn't matter which portion. Why don't you look to organic red meat for your final meal. Slow digestion and tons of good fats.
That's just an excuse to grill up 2lbs of steak at 10pm

..and I like it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever is in the fridge

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
steak and eggs or pork chops or salmon any fatty animal protein will do

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
eat whatever you enjoy eating while meeting your macronutrient intake.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's called cottage cheese in english....we call it kwark.

I eat 500grams(between 40 and 50grams of protein, almost no carbs and no fat)
right before I go to sleep.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quest peanut butter cups and a glass of milk is my go to right now.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cottage cheese with PB mixed in

67nova

Awards
Bigger super no bedtime meal=no worries about what to eat,i was one that always had a bedtime snack of either cottage cheese and walnuts or almond butter on a shake but now just do without,no difference what so ever in muscle and feel better waking up as I eat about 30min after waking.I also train first thing in morning to get it out of the way.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigger super no bedtime meal=no worries about what to eat,i was one that always had a bedtime snack of either cottage cheese and walnuts or almond butter on a shake but now just do without,no difference what so ever in muscle and feel better waking up as I eat about 30min after waking.I also train first thing in morning to get it out of the way.
The last part makes no sense.

taotaoali

Awards
without,no difference what so ever in muscle and feel better waking up as I eat about 30min after waking.I also train first thing in morning to get it out of the way.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes perfect sense,im not going hours after waking up without eating,so a bedtime meal/snack isn't needed for only sleeping for 7-8 hours.
How do you train fasted and eat within 30 minutes of waking

67nova

Awards
I never said I trained fasted,i said first thing in the morning.I guess it would be the 3rd thing in morning if I need to be completely right,#1 is a healthy dump,2 is my pre snack ,3 is my workout.Sorry for the confusion sir!

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Cottage cheese, white chocolate sugarfree jello mix or giant sports vanilla, with your favorite low sugar high fiber fruit preserves. Your taste buds will thank you.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I drink a large glass of regret every night before bed to wash down all the ass I had to kiss at work that day.
Does that go with a "shame salad with balsamic gonnaregret"?

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i know it's not bedtime yet, but i am about to eat a couple of steaks!

bce

Awards
Casein mixed with an egg and a splash of water. Throw it in the freezer a few minutes before bed. Grab it when partly frozen. I've been doing that for months now and still look forward to it haha.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Casein mixed with an egg and a splash of water. Throw it in the freezer a few minutes before bed. Grab it when partly frozen. I've been doing that for months now and still look forward to it haha.
:think:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cinnamon toast crunch

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Raw egg?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
megatron2222 Nutrition / Health 27
Rush8780 Weight Loss 9
Nutrition / Health 14
Weight Loss 6
Nutrition / Health 31