Needing FATS

johno86

johno86

Awards
Hi all I am looking to add 65g of Fats to my diet but where do I start my carbs and protein are sweet but fats I just dont know where to start will udos oil blend help cheers.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how bout you start with fish oil, whole milk, and eggs. udos is good too

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Whole eggs, EVOO, virgin coconut oil, fish/fish oil.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy a jar of peanut butter and a spoon. Place spoon into peanut butter. Remove spoon. Seductively eat the peanut butter off of the spoon.

Do this 4x a day.

64g of fat right there

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EVOO, fish oil, coconut oil, peanut butter and other nut butters, cheese, various nuts, fatty meat, etc.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil, fatty meats, coconut oil, grass fed butter, omega 3 whole eggs

michaelawlker

michaelawlker

Awards
Whole eggs, EVOO, virgin coconut oil, fish/fish oil.
I am totally agree with this post. You should also take Hydrogenated Oils, Dried Coconut, butter, Dark Chocolate, Nuts and Seeds and so many other. These all food increase highest level of fats.

ntornado

Awards
People here are recommending peanut butter and hydrogenated oils? MAJOR WTF

These are not healthy.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
People here are recommending peanut butter and hydrogenated oils? MAJOR WTF

These are not healthy.
Peanut butter is healthy if not eaten in excess.

Peanut butter and reduced sugar jelly sammich mm

Surprised nobody has mentioned olive oil,goat cheese,and fish.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Macadamias. Expensive but yeild 30g+ of fat per serving. (Whole macadamias)

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
Peanut butter is healthy if not eaten in excess.

Peanut butter and reduced sugar jelly sammich mm

Surprised nobody has mentioned olive oil,goat cheese,and fish.
Yeah i'm not sure I'd ever recommend any type of hydrogenated oil but nut butters? All day and tomorrow. Love me some peanut butter and almond butter. Further, I would assume most here are recommending the "natural" nut butters without added sugars and what not

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peanut isn't a nut, but that's just being facetious.

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
Yeah I didn't know that but that's fair. The gist of my point remains though

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I didn't know that but that's fair. The gist of my point remains though
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of PB from a health perspective due to high GE and mycotoxins and prefer almond butter.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of PB from a health perspective due to high GE and mycotoxins and prefer almond butter.
I'm 6'5. I need the calories. Plus its not an everyday thing. No reason to avoid it unless you're eating 6 table spoons a day haha or getting all your fat from it. Don't.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always get "Power Butter" A whole mess load of good fats and 32g protein per serving.

It just tastes like the south end of a northbound cow.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 6'5. I need the calories. Plus its not an everyday thing. No reason to avoid it unless you're eating 6 table spoons a day haha or getting all your fat from it. Don't.
Not that being 6'5" has anything to do with it, but there a myriad of fat sources out there and better ones at that. Whole eggs, EVCO, mixed nuts, butter, uncured bacon, beef, etc. all fit the bill.

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
I've read similar things and while I have PB in the fridge right now, I also prefer Almond Butter for taste in addition to the things you listed which i'll probably need to do some more reading on. I actually get a brand that has flax seeds in it, as well. Appreciate the input

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that being 6'5" has anything to do with it, but there a myriad of fat sources out there and better ones at that. Whole eggs, EVCO, mixed nuts, butter, uncured bacon, beef, etc. all fit the bill.
Calories vs almond butter that's all. Peanut butter gets a bad wrap but its been my friend from childhood haha. To each there own.

johno86

johno86

Awards
You can always get "Power Butter" A whole mess load of good fats and 32g protein per serving.

It just tastes like the south end of a northbound cow.
Actually my local nutrition shop does have this stuff I'll get a jar of it cheers !

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
My vote goes to Virgin Coconut Oil first and Walnut butter second. That's what makes up most of my fats for the day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote goes to Virgin Coconut Oil first and Walnut butter second. That's what makes up most of my fats for the day.
Never seen Walnut butter. I might have to take a trip to my local health food store...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Never seen Walnut butter. I might have to take a trip to my local health food store...
Hard to find, my local only has single packets of it no jars. I have to order it online ATM. It's texture isn't too creamy since theirs not a lot of oil to them, but I dig the flavor with some ezkiel bread or mixed in a protein sludge.