Peanut butter

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I've been training now for about 6 years and I've never actually used peanut butter as an actual nutrition source. I'm just wondering how good it he benefits are and if I should start and add it to my daily food intake???

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been training now for about 6 years and I've never actually used peanut butter as an actual nutrition source. I'm just wondering how good it he benefits are and if I should start and add it to my daily food intake???
I use it all year round. Has good fats and good amount of protein. Good to add when low on calories as well. You can add it if your not strong enough fats, and calories.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Screw the health benefits! It is a food from the Gods, oh the taste.

Anyways, it is a good source of healthy fats, low in carbs, decent in protein content for a fatty food. Do yourself a favor though. If you get natural peanut butter, do not drain the oil like I did my first time.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Screw the health benefits! It is a food from the Gods, oh the taste.

Anyways, it is a good source of healthy fats, low in carbs, decent in protein content for a fatty food. Do yourself a favor though. If you get natural peanut butter, do not drain the oil like I did my first time.
That kind where the oil seperates is best stored upside down. Problem solved :)

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
I got some peanut butter and have been using it the past few days as a craving intake instead of crisps and chocolate haa, I don't understand the oil bit tho, I've never had any of that

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I stopped buying peanut butter. I would eat the can the night I bought it and backed me the **** up. Lol cheers to you homies that can resist anther scoop, and another, and another...

rj123

Awards
I got some peanut butter and have been using it the past few days as a craving intake instead of crisps and chocolate haa, I don't understand the oil bit tho, I've never had any of that
The oils in more of the natural pb with omegas and flax from supplement shops won't really find it at a grocery store

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
The oils in more of the natural pb with omegas and flax from supplement shops won't really find it at a grocery store
y'all should look up PowerButter. It also has egg white protein added

GD67

GD67

Awards
I stopped buying peanut butter. I would eat the can the night I bought it and backed me the **** up. Lol cheers to you homies that can resist anther scoop, and another, and another...
Exactly. I liked using a fork though. So then I put whole peanuts in my shake. I couldn't resist eating cup fulls. I just bought a bag of Reese's Miniatures. I toss one in my shake for a tease of PB taste at 40 calories.

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Every morning oatmeal, Peter Pan peanut butter and a scoop of protein! Love me some PB!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me every morning; 48g of whey, 2 scoops of natural PB, a cup of Greek plain yogurt, half pint of blueberries, and 1 banana.