Keto Diets?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Most of the low-carb studies do not include crb refeeds, correct?
    AFAIK yes, and many I've seen also stop before keto-adaptation has taken place

And to the OP, when I was low carb too long without refeeds, (4 months <50g carbs/day) the ONLY thing that could get me through training was heavy doses of PWO drinks. So from personal experience, I can vouch for refeeds as critical (for me at least)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No problem man.

How you like the SSV2? I've got some samples and was looking to implement some type of ALA product into my cut. It has a good dose of Na-RALA and has benefits for things other than insulin manipulation, and to add to refeeds. MulletSolider has a thread somewhere around about adding in an ALA base to use along side AP.
    I really like SSv2. First GDA I used. When I take it before a meal with a large amount of carbs, I no longer feel sluggish afterwards and I'm not noticeably bloated. When I take it pre bed, I wake up looking and feeling leaner. Like my skin is tighter and I am more vascular.
    Instagram: justin_ohara9

Similar Forum Threads

1. Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:46 PM
  2. My Keto Diet - Comments?
    By Draven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 12:06 PM
  3. Cutting on PH - Keto Diet
    By Nelson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:56 AM
  4. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
  5. Carb sensistive after keto diet?
    By lbm4life in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 04:56 PM