Thanks my PENIS is back now

1. Thanks my PENIS is back now

Thanks to all the guys(now banned) that showed an interest in my PENIS (problem) There was nothing wrong with my dick. It was a scam to draw out all the latent homosexual haters (guys that are gay and dont know it yet) I wont list all my acheivements here but I will list a few. I have a degree in Psychology, my minor was Criminal Justice. I am also a master Hypnotist. Lets get this board back to what it once was: The very BEST!

2. Oh man you fooled EVERYONE

3. Hahaha.

You been drinking tonight?

Your posts are all over the place...

What has happened to this place?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

4. banned?

5. Who cares is people don't like gay people? Its their right, right(I'm one that doesn't like them lol and I'm not gay)? Also your kinda strange to want to pretend to have a dick problem to attract "not yet gay men" lol

6. Oh ya you're exactly what this board needs. A petty liar douchebag! Try getting me banned you piece of crap. Enjoy the admin warning coming your way, one step closer to you getting booted.

7. How does this apply to nutrition/health?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Hell if I know

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:02 PM
  2. My neighborhood is on COPS right now
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:32 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
  4. Rakey is back! Where r my old friends?
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
  5. For those trying to PM me, my inbox is now empty....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:54 PM