Wisdom TEETH diet!!!!!

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Getting my wisdom teeth out good way to get my calories in????

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blend a cooked peeled sweet potato into 2 cups of whole milk. Add a scoop of vanilla whey, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Boom-sweet potato pie shake

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Vanilla Ice Cream and Whole Milk Blended and eaten with a spoon, no straw.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Loose Ground Meat with Gravy over Mashed Potatoes.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Blend a cooked peeled sweet potato into 2 cups of whole milk. Add a scoop of vanilla whey, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Boom-sweet potato pie shake
Mother of god, I think I need this in my life.

I'd go for homemade gainers: whey, oats, PB, that kind of ish

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Good info. I'm in the same boat as you, getting mine our in a few weeks, in not liking forward to the recovery.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Getting my wisdom teeth out good way to get my calories in????
Invest in a magic blender or nutri bullet! It chops and purees everything really well. I sometimes add dried tea and herbs to my protein shakes!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Invest in a magic blender or nutri bullet! It chops and purees everything really well. I sometimes add dried tea and herbs to my protein shakes!
Good advice here. Technically, if you want to go this way, just drink what you would normally eat.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Really good recommendations sweet potato pie shake sounds badass!

What about getting all the meals in? I heard you are so drugged up you don't want to do anything?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It's not that bad. You'll probably take some pain pills for a few days, but should be easy recovery. Just take it easy the first couple days and you should be good to go.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Good advice here. Technically, if you want to go this way, just drink what you would normally eat.
Right?!?! But for some reason the thought of blended tilapiaa just makes me wanna gag! Now egg beaters?? I can stomach, but no need to if you are putting any other protein source in a blender!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking more like liquified Big Mac and Fries. He said he wanted calories. :)

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I was thinking more like liquified Big Mac and Fries. He said he wanted calories. :)
God that sounds awful haha I was thinking of doin Casein instead of whey though since I won't be in the dungeon a couple days

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Right?!?! But for some reason the thought of blended tilapiaa just makes me wanna gag! Now egg beaters?? I can stomach, but no need to if you are putting any other protein source in a blender!
Vomit, haha

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards